Alan (2019) Part #1

1 hour ago, SPYING 1 said:

I haven't been viewing this apartment since Serena left, Serena made this apartment special 

Serena puted the house in the map,Nina was good also but not as much.We will never forget an green coach and all thanks to Serena.😂.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, squish said:

Assume can make an ass out u and me. Could be George owns the flat outright and is happy to take the hit in the short term? The flat could be a tax dodge.

If George it's th house owner that explains a lot,but even so..why not put there new fresh residents,revamp the place with guests etc and make more money,maybe George won the lottery or something.😅.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

If George it's th house owner that explains a lot,but even so..why not put there new fresh residents,revamp the place with guests etc and make more money,maybe George won the lottery or something.😅.

This is where groomy could have helped us.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, squish said:

I'm starting to think that Giselle is a nice girl who does not really fit in with this scenario - could be wrong.

Watching VH almost from day one..to me it's the usual tease..Serena start this way..then outa nothing she started having sex in all positions,diferent dudes etc.But..big But in the Serena case house was moderately active,now it's Lets say..dead during 5,6 days during week and 1 day with something hapenning.Gissele is no naive little girl..not at all.Its the usual tease but in this case make no sense.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, squish said:

I'm starting to think that Giselle is a nice girl who does not really fit in with this scenario - could be wrong.

I agree.  Giselle is a lovely woman, but she will not fit in VH like of work. 

But it is entertaining how she handles Allan.

20 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Watching VH almost from day one..to me it's the usual tease..Serena start this way..then outa nothing she started having sex in all positions,diferent dudes etc.But..big But in the Serena case house was moderately active,now it's Lets say..dead during 5,6 days during week and 1 day with something hapenning.Gissele is no naive little girl..not at all.Its the usual tease but in this case make no sense.

Serena was totally different that Giselle. When Serena started it was Allan who played hard-to-get. Serena was begging Allan and he wold not have vaginal sex with her. Allan drove me mad at the time.

2 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

Ze81 Alan knows that his apartment isn't getting too many views & money isn't coming in. How long can Alan continue without money coming in 

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

Agree my friend.My surprise it's for how long the low incoming must be happening(months by now),,obvious Alan doesn't have an outside job(doesn't look like),so it's strange as hell.Probrbay Nina will return soon for another couple days then leave for weeks.

I think the financial balance of this place is beyond the reach of our understanding, even if we knew the language.

This is so opposite of VH patterns. Can't remember if VH kept any empty apartment alive for this long.

George is not stupid neither VH. There must be some business plan here.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, zoifan said:

I think the financial balance of this place is beyond the reach of our understanding, even if we knew the language.

This is so opposite of VH patterns. Can't remember if VH kept any empty apartment alive for this long.

George is not stupid neither VH. There must be some business plan here.

"Can't remmber if VH kept any apartment empty alive for this long"..think it never happened like this.There was that house in start with the brunet and blonde girl(that were online for maybe three months max)were the girls were out for days and days and then returned for one,two nights and did some tease shows(neither had any sex in cams)and after few months of nothing..house was closed and VHTV said was..house closed due to inactivity of residents.Now Alan place it's even less active and nothing...Gess VH isn't the same anymore.Regard George being stupid or not..well..this house was one of his best..great rep..he just needed to continue investing and caring to mantain place..and he Basicaly abandoned it..i found it stupid as hell.😅.Its like you have an good football team,wining a lot and you decide..i am being to much successful..gona sell all the best players,don't gona try to win nothing and hopeful will go down in division,makes sense hehe.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

"Can't remmber if VH kept any apartment empty alive for this long"..think it never happened like this.There was that house in start with the brunet and blonde girl(that were online for maybe three months max)were the girls were out for days and days and then returned for one,two nights and did some tease shows(neither had any sex in cams)and after few months of nothing..house was closed and VHTV said was..house closed due to inactivity of residents.Now Alan place it's even less active and nothing...Gess VH isn't the same anymore.Regard George being stupid or not..well..this house was one of his best..great rep..he just needed to continue investing and caring to mantain place..and he Basicaly abandoned it..i found it stupid as hell.😅.Its like you have an good football team,wining a lot and you decide..i am being to much successful..gona sell all the best players,don't gona try to win nothing and hopeful will go down in division,makes sense hehe.

The gender makes a difference.

An inactive  single male participant in a house counts as zero where as an inactive female would count as .5 🙂

That is why I said Allan surviving for a month like this is beyond my understanding. Maybe he has a rich dad and bought the place for him 😉

2 hours ago, zoifan said:

The gender makes a difference.

An inactive  single male participant in a house counts as zero where as an inactive female would count as .5 🙂

That is why I said Allan surviving for a month like this is beyond my understanding. Maybe he has a rich dad and bought the place for him 😉

Does Allen even have a family, I mean we've seen Nina's dad visit but we've never seen any family member of Allen come and visit