Viki & Kate (2019) Part #1

• 2 weeks later...

This two really can do all they want and even more..kinda feel the Manager have some privilegies gived,offered by them.To bad this manager didn't treated other(and beter)residents like this ones.iuksss.

I am not a fan of camming but Viki and Kate have disappointed me.they are a true lesbian couple who really love each other and were a joy to watch knowing that everything about them was genuine.Obviously it is the money to be made that is the main driver but such a shame they have resorted to this.Since the year started as you can see this is only the 3rd post they have had and I can only assume that VH and Viki and Kate are quite happy with the situation.I know this camming thing is a well discussed topic but it really pisses me off.And before anybody says it I know what to do if I don't like it.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Bonaly said:

I am not a fan of camming but Viki and Kate have disappointed me.they are a true lesbian couple who really love each other and were a joy to watch knowing that everything about them was genuine.Obviously it is the money to be made that is the main driver but such a shame they have resorted to this.Since the year started as you can see this is only the 3rd post they have had and I can only assume that VH and Viki and Kate are quite happy with the situation.I know this camming thing is a well discussed topic but it really pisses me off.And before anybody says it I know what to do if I don't like it.

I remember they were really fun to watch when they were new at the site and did only occasional webcamming. Now I totally ignore that place. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Bonaly said:

Very true in fact they seem to only have sex now when they are camming it is just ruining the site. another reason why i have cancelled my sub.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1