Ary & George (2019) Part #1

9 hours ago, leonadecastro said:

Großartige Bilder. Aber da ich spöttisch zu as'freeloaders bezeichnet werde: Ich bin nicht live vor diesem schönen Zimmer haben kann. Seitdem dieses Paar zu dieser Wohnung verschoben wird, gibt es einen kostenlosen Nocken nur in der Küche mit einem sehr kleinen Blick auf der Couch im Wohnzimmer. Wenn einige der einflussreichen Mitglieder sind in der Lage VHTv aufzufordern, die Kamera leicht zu bewegen, so dass unglückliche Zuschauer dieses schöne Zimmer besser genießen können. 

No problem. For about 30 € a month access to all cameras and more. Then everyone is happy.

• Like 1

• Replies 955
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Come on Ary, at least a response to my idea would be nice. I'm not demanding anything. Was just a suggestion. You know what's best for you better then we do.

Hey my girl ! I didn’t have time to read all, because I was very busy today. You know I respond you all the time. I don’t know what to say about your idea. I will speack and with George about this 💋

5 minutes ago, Sexygirl said:

Hey my girl ! I didn’t have time to read all, because I was very busy today. You know I respond you all the time. I don’t know what to say about your idea. I will speack and with George about this 💋

Ok, thx! Maybe it's not the best idea, but you need to know that the people out here who can't get a sub for one reason or another are missing the half decent view they use to get in the other apartments. You do what you think is best for your for sure, always! I'm just commenting from the point of view of the non members, who, who knows, may some day decide to join and get the better view then some long distance view.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sexygirl said:

What about the music wishlist for Anni?😉 She sings amazingly beautiful 💖

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Hank Moody said:

No problem. For about 30 € a month access to all cameras and more. Then everyone is happy.

Thank you very much for such an intelligent suggestion Hank Moody. What a brilliant idea.  I am a voyeur but unfortunately not able to splurge on my fancy due to severe financial constraints. Like the kind Amy said may be I will see a better day in the future in order to indulge by becoming a member. Finally I don't need any such sarcasm from your types Hank! 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Sexygirl said:

Ary, you know I love you guys every much! Sorry if I irritated you with my comments. Do what you guys think you need to do. ♥️

• Like 1

9 hours ago, leonadecastro said:

Vielen Dank für einen so intelligenten Vorschlag Hank Moody. Was für eine geniale Idee. Ich bin ein Voyeur, aber leider nicht in der Lage auf meiner Phantasie protzen wegen schweren finanziellen Zwängen. Wie die Art Amy sagte sein kann, werde ich einen besseren Tag in der Zukunft, um durch eine Mitgliedschaft zu frönen sehen. Schließlich brauche ich keine solche Sarkasmus von Ihrem Arten Hank! 

It's fine if you can not or will not pay. But then one should limit oneself to the free cameras and not influence others, to see even more without payment. Especially here you can see more about the Free-Cam than in most other apartments. The whole dining-kitchen, where usually a lot is going on, and a part of the living room in a relatively small apartment.
But as I said: Nobody minds if someone does not pay.

• Like 2