Darcie & Stifler (2019) Part #1

10 hours ago, Robwin said:

Nothing new there then lool

Until at least one cam is placed at the top or at the side of the bed we will see very little.
It is the same situation as at Bonnie & Clyde and that was with Nicole & Karl until they added cam # 4.
VHTV thinks of quantity and not quality!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awful camera setup in BR, totally awful!!!

This is the one the best bedrooms for camera setup, such easy fix. Just move a camera to the side of the bed. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Awful camera setup in BR, totally awful!!!

This is the one the best bedrooms for camera setup, such easy fix. Just move a camera to the side of the bed. 

Not to say about a lot of movements in the secret loggia and the blind spot of bedroom .. But well.. they are always changing clothes, changing rooms, starting and stopping without being close to finish anything that having so many secret areas it's just a minor thing 

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Not to say about a lot of movements in the secret loggia and the blind spot of bedroom .. But well.. they are always changing clothes, changing rooms, starting and stopping without being close to finish anything that having so many secret areas it's just a minor thing 

Pity, this place has so much potential. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Pity, this place has so much potential. 

I don't see the potential because she always seems to be flying and running at same time.. too much "heather" on her
Sometimes i think she must be a influencer of clothes at instagram 😁😁😁

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I don't see the potential because she always seems to be flying and running at same time.. too much "heather" on her
Sometimes i think she must be a influencer of clothes at instagram 😁😁😁

It comes with the package. There is no such thing as a flawless  apartment.  We need to evaluate the balance between pros and cons.

Darcie has a nice ass, and she brings nice guests. If I remember correctly, the lovely Alexander started and proved herself in this place.

I prefer seeing Darcie ass get fucked once in while rather than Chritian and Ruta freak shows.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Lol wouldn't call it a minor thing pal loool Never really liked Darcie when i was subbing, a great body but so bloody hyperactive it was so frustrating watching her as she could never make up her fucking mind what she wanted :confused:

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Lol wouldn't call it a minor thing pal loool Never really liked Darcie when i was subbing, a great body but so bloody hyperactive it was so frustrating watching her as she could never make up her fucking mind what she wanted :confused:

Guess didn't explain well.. the minor thing is having all that secret/hidden areas when compared with the rest.. ally that hyperactivity changing clothes all the time, running from one division to another.. fucking and stopping.. stopping and fucking.. No surprise the guys need that stuff to "lubricate" all the time.. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zoifan said:

If I remember correctly, the lovely Alexander started and proved herself in this place.

I prefer seeing Darcie ass get fucked once in while rather than Chritian and Ruta freak shows.

Remember way more of Melissa&Sergio appearing there.  Never fancy Alexandra too much.. Don't like her style. But  in general it's only about the guests, it's really the only think that makes me watch this realm from time to time 

Bold: With that totally agree.. but it's because you compare "very good" with "very bad" (edited)

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Remember way more of Melissa&Sergio appearing there.  Never fancy Alexandra too much.. Don't like her style. But agree in general about the guests, it's really the only think that makes me watch this realm from time to time 

Bold: With that totally agree.. but it's because you compare "low" with "deep low"

Well, how many very high scored participants do you have in your list?

Consider, for every average participant leaving, we have to watch many mediocre come and leave until we hot the hit the jackpot. This is due to Management don't learn lesson and the same mistake happens over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and  over ..... again.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Well, how many very high scored participants do you have in your list?

Consider, for every average participant leaving, we have to watch many mediocre come and leave until we hot the hit the jackpot. This is due to Management don't learn lesson and the same mistake happens over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and  over ..... again.

I edited my post before because i see that could lead to bad "interpretations".. If you had compared them with lika&carter i would have said the same 😁
What is good for you may not be good for others and what is bad for others could be good for you.. My high rate houses could be the totally opposite of yours and the opposite may also be truth

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1