Lola & Otto (2019) Part #1

12 hours ago, Lorna Doom said:

Totally gutted that they have left, but wish them all the best for the future.  The only reason I subscribed to VHTV was Otto so I'll be letting my subscription run out now.  There a handful of guys in other apartments at the moment that I suspect will go bi under the right conditions.  If one of them has the balls (pardon the expression) to play I'll reconsider ....but this site is just too expensive for something that is not catering to my tastes.

You need to cancel at least 2 weeks before it runs out as they auto renew your subs early now as I found out when I wanted to cancel mine so be careful.

• Like 2

On 2/4/2019 at 12:30 PM, miscvoyeur said:

I liked the couple and really wanted to keep tabs on the apartment but their activity was just too inconsistent.

they were more active than hector/marla for example ! I liked this couple I don't know if it's their choice or not to leave but it's a bad news for the site one more time

• Like 1

6 hours ago, firewall said:

they were more active than hector/marla for example ! I liked this couple I don't know if it's their choice or not to leave but it's a bad news for the site one more time

Hector and Marla are there own manager and get 100% of what they earn, plus I think Hector & Marla are here for an extra income where as these were under a manager & got a percentage of what they earn and I don't know if they had other income.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Just In said:

Hector and Marla are there own manager and get 100% of what they earn, plus I think Hector & Marla are here for an extra income where as these were under a manager & got a percentage of what they earn and I don't know if they had other income.

I don't watch hector/ marla this is the most boring apartment on VH for me nothing to see,this is a good apartment for rlc but not for vh

lola/otto was really better

1 hour ago, firewall said:

I don't watch hector/ marla this is the most boring apartment on VH for me nothing to see,this is a good apartment for rlc but not for vh

lola/otto was really better

Must admit i did like Otto & Lola especially with that bedside cam.