Kira (2019) Part #1

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

32 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

What did she do? I did not watch all. I just saw she was kinda angry... Not nice leaving her all out there...

Sina being Sina.. Don't know if "angry" will be the best definition.. maybe disturbed together with effects of external stuff

55 minutes ago, Robwin said:

The whole situation is getting completely out of hand it needs to be stopped NOW and being taken offline and sorted out.

It is not nice to watch this is just sexual exploitation for money....Not good.

Problem is it is we that are providing the money. Without it there would be no anguish. 

43 minutes ago, Alley barber said:

She was also looking on here and seeing the pictures posted. That’s why she was going a little crazy 

Well, obviously - such life rhythm is not comfortable for her🙄. There is a big difference - between having naughty parties or orgies, for fun&pleasure. And do them with anyone - because statistics are bad and there is no money soon. Here they certainly help Kira - with Rosy or Kira, or other girls visit to S&J with help later.

Il y a 5 heures, Alley barber a dit :

She was also looking on here and seeing the pictures posted. That’s why she was going a little crazy 

I wonder why because she sure as hell has watched and taken part while Jules had sex with another woman.

Il y a 11 heures, Bonaly a dit :

I wonder why because she sure as hell has watched and taken part while Jules had sex with another woman.

I have to think it’s because we were watching and then posting them doing the deed, so it was already becoming public. That’s just a guess though. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Alley barber said:

I have to think it’s because we were watching and then posting them doing the deed, so it was already becoming public. That’s just a guess though. 

Read Groomy post.. you will understand her behavior better.. and also remember what "had" to happen here on the night of new year and who was here..
Probably could also help the fact that they have to come to another apartment to fuck people that don't even belongs to VH and are giving the money views to others .. That why i said that kira doesn't even need to do nothing.. she is earning money renting rosie  

• Like 1