Marla & Hector (2019) Part #1

StnCld316

On 5/1/2019 at 2:18 AM, Amy3 said:

@Crerigan Sorry, I stepped away for a while. How much longer are you guys staying? 

Also, would be interested to hear your opinion on the GOT battle episode. I have my own opinion and idea how I would have done it. You go first. 

We Will watch GOT night, so tomorrow se can talk.

Maybe we found a solution to stay some month more, it depend on the new service provider 4 the internet 🙂

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Crerigan said:

We Will watch GOT night, so tomorrow se can talk.

Maybe we found a solution to stay some month more, it depend on the new service provider 4 the internet 🙂

You should try and set up a pool for the summer 😉

Ok, Watched and digested Last Episode, so... before the next one... Choose a Got Topic @Amy3😄

First of all i must say, i love my tv. Dark room was the only adjustment we need to do (thanks to your warning) but a good black balance device can save the day.
i admit, we love this episode, but if someone have watched us while watch it with friend (we also watch the next one toghether  Tuesday) can see there was a lot of talking about it, and also some bit of rage from someone 🙂

16 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Hey there! Yes, the episode was quite dark. Here's why I was curious to here you opinion.

I used to be a DM and so I know a thing or two about undead. First of all, undead don't move in fast waves. They are always slow, but they are perseverant. They just keep coming and you have to wade your way through them. So, all those parts where they showed the wight walkers flashing through the armies like a wave I thought were lame. Plus, where were the blue eyes shining though the darkness? The next thing is this. Why the fuck did they send a cavalry to face an insurmountable force on an open battlefield. That was idiocy! You want to always section off and divide large armies and force them into corridors and bottleneck them into a small area where you can easy wear them out with very few people. All that time they spent reminiscing they should have been building obstacles on the battlefield. Like this picture. Undead are stupid and they are easily guided into doing stupid things like flowing into a tunnel trap.

Then, why didn't they have Arya use her shape shifting abilities to pose as Bran and at the last second when the Night King closed in, have her rise from the wheelchair and slay him with the much talked about blade she wielded? The she peels back the mask to reveal it's her. No brainier!

Anyways, I'm off to watch this weeks episode. Take care! 💜

Sooooo.... we download tonight 8x04 and we watch it tomorrow, meanwhile...

1) Correct, regular undead don't come in waves, we can argue about subtype..  but i never think about the bluw glimmering eye thing! you are damn correct, where are the blue light? this is the most bigger hole someone ever pointed out on the web, if you ask me!

2) Chivalry move was sad, butl obligated: if they reman still they lose mobility, they cannot flank (it's dark and they don't know dimension of the other front) and cannot use shock tactics, becouse shock tactics relay on terror and undead have no fear (and no int or fear save :P) 
     so they simply hope they walk like a stupid walk of the dead horde, in that scenario chivalry run was a good move... sad strategy is a game for two and the King played better on that side.

3) true, they have the advantage of terrain, and use it not how much i think, only excuse was they were in a rush, but still terrain knowledge could be crucial and they dropped that advantage, if it was not for Grey Worm the retreat can be a disaster.  i personally use some dragon dlass "triboli" (don't know the english word for that, sorry) and taken all over the battlefield with a short distance siege machine use, to they can lost a lot of troop just by running of it..

4) the primary requisite of the face trick was that you can only use dead man face, so ask Arya to wear Bran face equals ask her to kill him, btw this is the good news, Arya is a OP chacachter and don't need this epic godlevel bless 😄

• 2 weeks later...

in a recent archive issue in marla studio, i came back to take a phot after ended.
just like to share it with you cause u can't see her in such an angle, and share with u also my favourite edit of it 🙂

Enjoy

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

• Like 4