Marla & Hector (2019) Part #1

StnCld316

1 minute ago, DARKJOKER666 said:

lol She's going to end up being better at it than you are.

Probably, now she have up a urban noir fantasy detective based canoaign wich is VERY good

and a Chthulu conversion on that system it was fantastic

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Crerigan said:

Probably, now she have up a urban noir fantasy detective based canoaign wich is VERY good

and a Chthulu conversion on that system it was fantastic

Holy crap that sounds fucking awesome! I've always loved the hard-boiled detective noir of the 40's. Where the detectives only friend was the .45 in his holster and the flask of whiskey in his pocket.

2 minutes ago, DARKJOKER666 said:

Holy crap that sounds fucking awesome! I've always loved the hard-boiled detective noir of the 40's. Where the detectives only friend was the .45 in his holster and the flask of whiskey in his pocket.

We have Detective Drak, Orc, Boxeur as a lifestyle. The kind of guy who bend the line but don't break it, like Gibbs, with a strong sense of hate 4 evil and a strong love 4 his city. Single (Mine)

Detective Romilda Jackson, Drak oldest friend from the Academy, she is recently came back from a bad alchool state cause she did his job well and have obtianed her daughter back after a divorce, she shoot like eastwood and is a sweet mom if you don't piss her off, or she became Jericho Senthenza from the Good the Bad and the Ugly (the Guy sittend next by me)

Detective in trial Lupansky, she is an hybrid wolf and human, and she work so hard to be accepted cause she is in a very hard situation, cause it's the example who decide on the papaer if perople like her could be admitted in the city or not (the girl a lot thinks is mArla's sister but it's not ^_^)

Agent Good, black man who have (in game) take a lethal disease so turn his life to be a good cop by day, and a masked avenger by night who goes under the name of "The Dart" cause of his marksmanship like Bullseye of the punisher. He is a good man. (the last guy remaining)

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Crerigan said:

We have Detective Drak, Orc, Boxeur as a lifestyle. The kind of guy who bend the line but don't break it, like Gibbs, with a strong sense of hate 4 evil and a strong love 4 his city. Single (Mine)

Detective Romilda Jackson, Drak oldest friend from the Academy, she is recently came back from a bad alchool state cause she did his job well and have obtianed her daughter back after a divorce, she shoot like eastwood and is a sweet mom if you don't piss her off, or she became Jericho Senthenza from the Good the Bad and the Ugly (the Guy sittend next by me)

Detective in trial Lupansky, she is an hybrid wolf and human, and she work so hard to be accepted cause she is in a very hard situation, cause it's the example who decide on the papaer if perople like her could be admitted in the city or not (the girl a lot thinks is mArla's sister but it's not ^_^)

Agent Good, black man who have (in game) take a lethal disease so turn his life to be a good cop by day, and a masked avenger by night who goes under the name of "The Dart" cause of his marksmanship like Bullseye of the punisher. He is a good man. (the last guy remaining)

Holy crap you guys need to make a comic of this lol. That's some intensely deep storytelling RP

if i ask to marla another comic, she probably hang me up.
ever the comics she is working on is based on a RPG campaign, she was on hit by 4 year and it's a near 30 volume opera but YES this thing need a comic ^^

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I was trying to say that you have certain mannerisms that define who you are. In my vision of you, the picture that I took seemed to be a symbol of that person you are. You have character and it comes though raw and genuinely. I tried to capture that in my picture. ❤️

it is rapresentative, indeed 😄

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

The other classic Hector move is the arms over the head. Sometimes you do that when you are concentrating on something and you have something to say, but for whatever reason you can’t get it out. I’ll catch that one some day. 😊

Exatly, mainly for the first one ^^ i'm waiting 4 that pic 😄

On 5/26/2019 at 8:24 PM, Amy3 said:

Yes, but I didn’t know she was new to it. I was watching your style. You have a way about you and I was trying to capture that. I think I got it. ❤️

She is not totally new, but it is like the third complex campaign of her life.
the first one was near one shot or anyway limited