Trixie & Leah (2019) Part #1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

I totally get what you are saying. I mean when we judge them we should do that in a respectful way. 👍

Yes, for sure! Any comments should pass the in your face test. That is, would you say it to their face? I think that applies here heavily. I'm no angel that's for sure, but it's good to be mindful of that.

• Like 2

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well it is a matter of taste for sure. I would be careful with calling them "gross" or "awful" We do not know why the person got them and so I think it is not nice and not respectful at all talking that way. Saying I do not like how the tattoos look is okay. 

My personal opinion is a few tattoos are okay. But too much is too much (for me) 😉

No offense to anybody but we know tenants are reading here. 💖👍

Maybe so but i can't say they look lovely when they do not.

Am I the only person that feels bad for Trixie? I want to see her get laid more often. If VHTV will fly me out to her, I would happily fuck her every day. The fact that I would have no idea what she was saying would kind of suck for a while, but I think we could make it work. 🙂

16 minutes ago, 4bater said:

Am I the only person that feels bad for Trixie? I want to see her get laid more often. If VHTV will fly me out to her, I would happily fuck her every day. The fact that I would have no idea what she was saying would kind of suck for a while, but I think we could make it work. 🙂

I guess she is free to go out and find a guy there 😉

41 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I guess she is free to go out and find a guy there 😉

Oh of course! I don't really think she "needs" anyone, much less for VHTV to set her up. I just think she is beautiful (and maybe a little freaky, in a good way lol). I want to see her get the lovin, physically and emotionally, that she deserves. ♥

• Like 1

Just now, 4bater said:

Oh of course! I don't really think she "needs" anyone, much less for VHTV to set her up. I just think she is beautiful (and maybe a little freaky, in a good way lol). I want to see her get the lovin, physically and emotionally, that she deserves. ♥

Fully agree. Like her too.

Something is seriously wrong with these guys. She is literally in her bed with her ass up in the air like the picture above and the guy just moves past her and lays under the blanket. That ass is pure beauty. I don't think I could just move by it without kissing, licking, .. biting, .. idk I'd be all over it.

15 minutes ago, 4bater said:

Something is seriously wrong with these guys. She is literally in her bed with her ass up in the air like the picture above and the guy just moves past her and lays under the blanket. That ass is pure beauty. I don't think I could just move by it without kissing, licking, .. biting, .. idk I'd be all over it.

These people live in 24/7 sex studio. Their job is to have sex for subscribers as often as they can. That’s when they make the most money. Everything gets old, even a hot piece of ass. She’s not putting her ass up to attract a guy, she’s doing it to attract hundreds or thousands of guys. VHTV is full of camstars. People who work the cams for money. That’s all it is really. 

• Like 1