Nicole & Karl (2019) Part #1

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

This is the only pic on this page where they had sex in the dark.

Because all the other pics on this page were taken from the same day in the same session.

45 minutes ago, budda said:

Until VHTV decides to install a new side camera, we will continue to see little and nothing.

Agreed. The bedroom angles are beyond horrible. Two cameras located behind the bed that are basically the same thing, and neither of them are good. I don't even bother with the bedroom stuff until that gets improved. I mean it isn't like it wasn't talked about since day one. But at the same time I'm not terribly impressed with this couple.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, letsdothis said:

This is the only pic on this page where they had sex in the dark. 😊

Sorry but you wrong. Every time they have sex in bedroom, they do it in the dark.

You may ckeck it on the time-bar.

• Like 2

wake up, guys; in principle, this is supposed to be one of those truly voyeuristic apartments people in this forum ask for; I don't understand such lack of acceptance to this place 

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Quick question...Do you always put the light on when you're having sex?...:dodgy:

I have never said that I do not accept this place.
I can also have sex in the dark but I do not take part in a program for a voyeur.
Moreover this is one of the very few apartments that in the bedroom has only 2 cams. (Others also have 4 or 5!).

In any case, everyone is free to express their point of view. I read many things that I do not agree with but this does not mean that the person who wrote it must necessarily "wake up" !!

• Like 2