Marilyn & Martin (2019) Part #1

4 hours ago, Just In said:

This is what I have been trying to say, people are stating a fact from what someone believed happened and won't believe that any other posibilities exist.

Believe me when I say if I see a man hit a woman I will not condone that action under any circumstance, and this is equal for a woman hitting a man, no violence can be tolerated regardless of who it is. But in this specific case no one saw a damn thing all that happened was some sounds (that could have been slaps) and then people filling in the blanks with their own imagination.

Robwin said he dragged her off cam and beat the her. I'll believe that since he actually witnessed it. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Just In said:

This is what I have been trying to say, people are stating a fact from what someone believed happened and won't believe that any other posibilities exist.

Believe me when I say if I see a man hit a woman I will not condone that action under any circumstance, and this is equal for a woman hitting a man, no violence can be tolerated regardless of who it is. But in this specific case no one saw a damn thing all that happened was some sounds (that could have been slaps) and then people filling in the blanks with their own imagination.

Gess you are right,i didn't seen nothing(don't watch them a lot),so Gess it's better to give both residents an chance,it's not an case like George did with brunet girl,that i seen in direct.This i don't.Some caps or similar would kill all the doubths.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Robwin said he dragged her off cam and beat the her. I'll believe that since he actually witnessed it. 

Sorry, it was the first witness that said he dragged her off cam and beat her. Robwin seems to confirm that by his reactions. I have no reason to doubt the first hand accounts of it. If your girlfriend yells at you and even slaps your face it's not excuse for beating her. Yes, I have a double standard when it comes to this sort of thing. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Sorry, it was the first witness that said he dragged her off cam and beat her. Robwin seems to confirm that by his reactions. I have no reason to doubt the first hand accounts of it. If your girlfriend yells at you and even slaps your face it's not excuse for beating her. Yes, I have a double standard when it comes to this sort of thing. 

There's a different way to get back at her than beating her, Martin should've just given her some rough anal or pounded the shit out of her vaginal and he wouldn't look bad in our eyes😏

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Rob's actual words were:

"that was some serious incident by the sound of it. This is why it is becoming vital that every part of every apartment is covered by cams as in this apartment there appears to be a big area uncovered."

Then, in answer to your question:

"So it was outside of the cam view?"

He said:

"Yes but the slaps or thumps were very plainly heard and sounded very hard..."

Nowhere did Rob say, "...he dragged her off cam and beat her."
Someone else said that. The point being, it was off cam and
no one witnessed it because it couldn't be seen by anyone.

• Like 1

Just now, letsdothis said:

Rob's actual words were:

"that was some serious incident by the sound of it. This is why it is becoming vital that every part of every apartment is covered by cams as in this apartment there appears to be a big area uncovered."

Then, in answer to your question:

"So it was outside of the cam view?"

He said:

"Yes but the slaps or thumps were very plainly heard and sounded very hard..."

Nowhere did Rob say, "...he dragged her off cam and beat her."
Someone else said that. The point being, it was off cam and
no one witnessed it because it couldn't be seen by anyone.

OP said he dragged her off and beat her. I'll believe that over this notion that when a bear shits in the woods it doesn't stink. 😉

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

While I was writing my last post, you posted this one, but I didn't see
it until after I had submitted mine.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

OP said he dragged her off and beat her. I'll believe that over this notion that when a bear shits in the woods it doesn't stink. 😉

I couldn't find an "OP" anywhere. It was Chazr13 who first said, "...he
dragged her off cam and beat her" (bottom of page 13). That was the
very first post about the incident.

Sure, if a bear shits in the woods it will stink, even though you probably
wouldn't ever see it. And, if you don't see it, how do you know it was
bear shit? 😊

Just saying, there's a lot of assumptions, conjecture, speculation and
guesswork going on here and it's not fair to kill off an apt as a result.
Things are not always what they seem to be - or, in this case, what
they sound like.

9 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

I couldn't find an "OP" anywhere. It was Chazr13 who first said, "...he
dragged her off cam and beat her" (bottom of page 13). That was the
very first post about the incident.

Sure, if a bear shits in the woods it will stink, even though you probably
wouldn't ever see it. And, if you don't see it, how do you know it was
bear shit? 😊

Just saying, there's a lot of assumptions, conjecture, speculation and
guesswork going on here and it's not fair to kill off an apt as a result.
Things are not always what they seem to be - or, in this case, what
they sound like.

Of course there is, but this idea that I'm supposed to not let what I heard lead me into making my own decision is un-human.  This is what we do. I believe that what the OP said and what was essentially backed up by Robwin is most likely to be what happened. Regardless what she did, this seems to be the witnessed facts of what he did. So, i make the judgement to believe their account of it over people telling me that I shouldn't have an opinion because it's not documented on video. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Of course there is, but this idea that I'm supposed to not let what I heard lead me into making my own decision is un-human.  This is what we do. I believe that what the OP said and what was essentially backed up by Robwin is most likely to be what happened. Regardless what she did, this seems to be the witnessed facts of what he did. So, i make the judgement to believe their account of it over people telling me that I shouldn't have an opinion because it's not documented on video. 

God forbid that I would ever say that you, or anyone, can't make your
own decision or have your own opinion. I simply said you can't make
an accurate, informed decision, especially about something this
serious, if. you. didn't. see. it. Sounds can easily be misinterpreted
and made to sound like something they aren't.

I do have one question, though. Who is this "OP" you keep talking
about? Thanks.

14 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

God forbid that I would ever say that you, or anyone, can't make your
own decision or have your own opinion. I simply said you can't make
an accurate, informed decision, especially about something this
serious, if. you. didn't. see. it. Sounds can easily be misinterpreted
and made to sound like something they aren't.

I do have one question, though. Who is this "OP" you keep talking
about? Thanks.

I can understand that sometime sounds can be deceiving. A long time ago I was convinced that Alex got into a shoot out that happened off cam. He and Anna all of the sudden looked very concerned and then started running around the apt, he grabbed his gun and ran outside and then I heard several gun shots. I was convinced that either Alex was shot or someone else was. It turned out it was just friends coming to visit at 3am and they shot into the air. So, yes I get it.

In this case what was reported was that he dragged her into an area off cam, which to me shows intent to hide the beating, and then audibly beat her, with Robwin clearly disturbed by what he heard. The apt was taken offline and that's all we know. I think that's enough to say that he did it. With nothing else to go by I'm going to trust the judgement of these 2 posters. Could I be wrong, perhaps, let James or the manager come on here and defend them. They have all the tapes.

The OP (original poster) was CHAZR13.

• Like 1