Marilyn & Martin (2019) Part #1

11 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

he dragged her into an area off cam, which to me shows intent to hide the beating

Or, it could just be good acting skills. Or, it might just be the wrong verb.
I mean did he literally drag her along the floor to a place off camera? If
not, then maybe there's a better verb that could be used. We have no
way of knowing for sure because no one could see everything that
happened or what or how those sounds were made.

I don't, at all, doubt the description of the incident given by Rob or CHAZ,
or how they felt about what happened. But, you said it yourself, sounds
can be deceiving and I agree 100%.

You also said in another topic, if you can't see the sex, it didn't happen.
But, here you're saying that if you can only hear something that maybe
sounds like it might possibly be a beating, then it must be a beating. I
think most people might call that a double standard.

I think the apt was taken offline because that's what VH does when
violence is suspected, while they perform an investigation. What were
their findings? Did they get fined? Was there really any violence that
took place? I believe you've said yourself, drama creates views. I
would say that's true even if it might be fake drama. It certainly creates
conversation. 😊

@Amy3 when the OP first commented that Martin beat Marilyn I went on the time line and witnessed the same scene several times and different cams with my own eye's and as I have stated many times that there was no clear evidence to say for certain what exactly happened hence why I am saying that it is all described without evidence. At no point have I said as a definitive that he did or didn't hit her as they were both out of camera view.

But I think that all here can't just label a person to a serious violent act on the basis of how someone think's what happened, it should be on what is witnessed.

Anyways it is now history and can be moved on.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Just In said:

@Amy3 when the OP first commented that Martin beat Marilyn I went on the time line and witnessed the same scene several times and different cams with my own eye's and as I have stated many times that there was no clear evidence to say for certain what exactly happened hence why I am saying that it is all described without evidence. At no point have I said as a definitive that he did or didn't hit her as they were both out of camera view.

But I think that all here can't just label a person to a serious violent act on the basis of how someone think's what happened, it should be on what is witnessed.

Anyways it is now history and can be moved on.

Yep all history even if i was mentioned in despatches a few times loool.

Anyway have got a bit tired of all this crap now on here and have just cancelled my subscription to VH, it certainly isn't what it was and new apartments seem to be getting worse not better. Will still be popping in here from time to time so you ain't got rid of me completely lool.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Will still be popping in here from time to time so you ain't got rid of me completely lool.

Good to hear as the banter and piss taking doesn't need to suffer. 🤣

• Like 2

Just now, Robwin said:

Piss taking??? what the hell is that surely i haven't been guiilty of that have i :biggrin:

I don't know but I'm sure I have read some refer to you as being a smart ass. Just don't hurt it too much when sitting.🤣🤣🤣

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Robwin said:

Anyway have got a bit tired of all this crap now on here and have just cancelled my subscription to VH, it certainly isn't what it was and new apartments seem to be getting worse not better. Will still be popping in here from time to time so you ain't got rid of me completely lool.

Time to change the avatar Robwin, your knickers are in a knot. I think for good reason though. It's not what it used to be and there really isn't much new under the sun when it comes to a never ending wave of friends of friends of friends on VHTV.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Robwin said:

Hey Robwin, theres more subs than not that arent as happy with VH as they were before, so your not alone there. And you better keep coming on CC, who am I gonna pick on, and who gonna be my "smart ass" going forward! 😊

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Just In said:

I don't know but I'm sure I have read some refer to you as being a smart ass. Just don't hurt it too much when sitting.🤣🤣🤣

Oh he's a smart ass alright. But the kind that is a lovable smart ass

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hey Robwin, theres more subs than not that arent as happy with VH as they were before, so your not alone there. And you better keep coming on CC, who am I gonna pick on, and who gonna be my "smart ass" going forward! 😊

How can I refuse such an invitation like that ha ha. It's ok Ash you and Amy ain't getting rid if me that easily lol. Dunno if it's being a smartass or a pain in the ass but won't be far away xxxx

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Robwin said:

How can I refuse such an invitation like that ha ha. It's ok Ash you and Amy ain't getting rid if me that easily lol. Dunno if it's being a smartass or a pain in the ass but won't be far away xxxx

Awesome! Robwin, is there any chance you can adjust your avatar so that the right edge of the circle fills in completely. That is seriously getting my panties in a knot. 😂