Kalita & Brett (2019) Part #1

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 2/28/2019 at 1:35 PM, Merlin79 said:

She had a phone call yesterday and burst into tears, she was comforted by Amy, made some other phone calls then packed a small bag and left. Maybe a family problem, I hope all is OK.

Hey. Yes .. Kalita was not so good this days... The problem was not with Amy, they are very good friends. Kalita have some family problems ..that was the reason she started to cry. Now we hope all to be ok again ❤️

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

I’m so sad to hear this. Have to wonder what cause is. Seems to me there are at least 3 more obvious ones, but there could be others I suppose. Hoping for the best for them. ❤️

I'm not sure but I think something happened after the threesome. Maybe Kalita did not like the day after Brett had sex with her friend.

4 hours ago, budda said:

I'm not sure but I think something happened after the threesome. Maybe Kalita did not like the day after Brett had sex with her friend.

Hello. Nothing heppend after the threesome. The relationship between Kalita And Brett it is ok. Kalita lost a family member...and it is very hard for her ..

We all hope to see again Kalita smiling and happy again , but we need to understand her ! ❤️

• Like 5