Lisa & Grant (2019) Part #1

1 hour ago, nicsjom said:

Lisa cries ?

3zfb.jpg

Hey. I want to tell you that you often make mistakes and tell false information. Here, for example, now. I just rubbed my eyes and you thought I was crying. I'm sorry if that sounds rude. You have the right to do and say what you want 😊🤗

• Like 9

1 hour ago, squish said:

...he also has the right to look foolish when he jumps to the wrong conclusions

yes I sometimes add a Like to your photos, but never in your comments

he can have a very own monologue, I do not give much importance, I'm used to see all comments about anastasia😀

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Mrs.Kitty said:

Hey. I want to tell you that you often make mistakes and tell false information. Here, for example, now. I just rubbed my eyes and you thought I was crying. I'm sorry if that sounds rude. You have the right to do and say what you want 😊🤗

Thanks Lisa everyone one here is too quick to post opinions and comments which usually prove to be a load of bollocks. 👍 

• Like 6

Il y a 4 heures, Mrs.Kitty a dit :

It was just a question  and not one information  don't  be worry I am wearing also glasses and some times i rub also eyes looking crying

11 hours ago, pahman said:

Is this a new "Jabbath rule" on this forum? 

The goal of making caps is to let people know what has happened (or is happening) in a place, whether tenants are crying, laughing, having sex, etc. It's up to people who read the comments to judge by themselves.

I believe @nicsjom has the right to post the caps he wants to post, whether it's about this place or any other place. 

Agreed.

@Mrs.Kitty Hey girl! Muuuaaaahhhh! Looks like you and Grant are doing well. Never would have guessed it from the first time I saw you. Anyways, as I recall, you said that when you moved that you were going to have a better free cam. Brian and Nadia have a great free cam, but none of your other apts do. Any chance that will ever change? I understand money is money and free cams don't pay ever. But to not have any glimpse into the main living spaces leaves us non-member CC people in the dark. Anyways, just asking, do what you need to do girl! I'll still love you all the same. ❤️

You used to be a fiesty one. I remember what happened that first night in this apt with Chloe and James. 😂

*Thx for the pic @golfer06

image.png.4c87995a2ab25b72afa15f55b5464e72.png

• Like 4