Lisa & Grant (2019) Part #1

4 hours ago, mib82 said:

"moving to another apartment" that's the reason I guess..

No. All planed. I responded to PM to Jab - even when Lisa did not return (only manager). They have long rent contract for an apartment. Which ends in January 2019. One problem is the neighbors. Therefore, such a frequent rotation. Misty - could keep the level of noise and neighbors dissatisfaction. Lisa - also. But other tenants are not. After problems with neighbors from Trixie - last rent month that apartment was not empty = Lisa&Grant live here. But now rent is over. Lisa on contrary should be happy. She threw this load - mistake (long-term contract) no longer upsets her.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, groomy said:

ObviousΒ relationships crisis. Sadly, even Lisa fell into this trap. Zone personal/relationship comfort - no money. Orgies - all night parties = have money, but relationships break down.:sad:

You understand their language @groomy so maybe you're right.

I don't know if it's right to say she fell into that trap because she tried twice in this same apt with Chloe and James but Grant wasn't okay. She tried twice with Lexy and Pete, it didn't work either. She tried again here twice and it worked. My guess is that although there are signs that Lisa is a highlyΒ emotional person, she knows exactly what she's doing and what she wants.Β She seems to be aΒ thoughtful woman. She knows that without doing something different, they are not going to survive in an environment of nearly 40 apartments.

Lisa, Misty, Juliet and Trixie in the same party would be epic.

Il y a 2 heures, pahman a ditΒ :

You understand their language @groomy so maybe you're right.

I don't know if it's right to say she fell into that trap because she tried twice in this same apt with Chloe and James but Grant wasn't okay. She tried twice with Lexy and Pete, it didn't work either. She tried again here twice and it worked. My guess is that although there are signs that Lisa is a highlyΒ emotional person, she knows exactly what she's doing and what she wants.Β She seems to be aΒ thoughtful woman. She knows that without doing something different, they are not going to survive in an environment of nearly 40 apartments.

Lisa, Misty, Juliet and Trixie in the same party would be epic.

Lucky Grant would be exhausted😁

10 hours ago, groomy said:

No. All planed. I responded to PM to Jab - even when Lisa did not return (only manager). They have long rent contract for an apartment. Which ends in January 2019. One problem is the neighbors. Therefore, such a frequent rotation. Misty - could keep the level of noise and neighbors dissatisfaction. Lisa - also. But other tenants are not. After problems with neighbors from Trixie - last rent month that apartment was not empty = Lisa&Grant live here. But now rent is over. Lisa on contrary should be happy. She threw this load - mistake (long-term contract) no longer upsets her.

Any idea if Misty is coming back at all ?

In my life I have moved home 4 times.
Every time I prepared the new apartment and then - in a single day - I left the old one and moved to the new one.
I do not understand why all VHTV couples who change apartments (including Lisa and Grant) need so many days to move from one house to another one.

il y a 39 minutes, budda a ditΒ :

Every time I prepared the new apartment and then - in a single day - I left the old one and moved to the new one.
I do not understand why all VHTV couples who change apartments (including Lisa and Grant) need so many days to move from one house to another one.

Could be weather conditions,distance,camera set up and if the rental was up on the previous flat they are maybe with friends and still searching for an apt.moving house can be as simple or complicated as you like.been their done it.just saying.☺

2 hours ago, budda said:

Did you set up cams and technical equipment every time too?Β πŸ˜‡

• Like 3

6 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Did you set up cams and technical equipment every time too?Β πŸ˜‡

No, I did not but I imagine that the cams are installed by technicians (not by Grant) and he and Lisa could move to the new apartment only when everything is ready.