Lisa & Grant (2019) Part #1

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

I think an explanation could be that Lisa is sick and Grant is staying with Juliet so he doesn't catch what she has.

That could very well be true. She must not have been feeling well because she crying a great deal. I just watched the replay from earlier... I guess time will tell.

4 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I think an explanation could be that Lisa is sick and Grant is staying with Juliet so he doesn't catch what she has.

hmmm, good point.

She sent him to a place where she can keep an eye on him.

il y a 22 minutes, miscvoyeur a dit :

It's really nice to hear an explanation now and again that isn't solely based on sex.a natural observation👍

• Like 4

17 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Doubt that. Grant and Juliet didn't even touch each other while Lisa was away. Not even when they were in bed.

While the cams were on?

6 hours ago, nicsjom said:

Lisa knows what kind of "ISP issues" suffers the Juliet's appart     the technician ( Grant ) is in  situ

3w2g.jpg

Not everybody is as stupid as Clara was with Tim?

42 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

While the cams were on?

Obviously anything is possible but I still don't think they would. I will say this though, I find it incredibly frustrating that at this crucial moment when Grant is staying with Juliet, that's when these goddamn ISP issues come up. Apartment has been offline for a full day.

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

Obviously anything is possible but I still don't think they would. I will say this though, I find it incredibly frustrating that at this crucial moment when Grant is staying with Juliet, that's when these goddamn ISP issues come up. Apartment has been offline for a full day.

Strange coincidence? 

9 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

She doen’t look sick to me and unless it is something really serious, to be quarantined in a hospital, their coach would be good enough...

I wouldn’t be surprised if Lisa wanted to have sometime alone and asked Grant to get out of the way for a while or for good... We may even have a quick swap in our hands...