Voyeur-House.TV (2019) Part #1

Amy if you one day join rlc for some time you would go absolutely mad!It would be Amy x100!😆.Myself still waiting the night cams vision mode of the cams of one house to be fixed.."only" one year passed..nothing corrected or fixed.

• Like 1

Here is an easy way to find thousands of goofballs sharing their hidden personas!

Imagine a completely unique adult forum with hundreds of topics and over 1 million juicy posts. You can't, can you? We know exactly what your problem is – you just never heard of CamCaps. This website here was created with a single goal in mind – providing a steady stream of voyeuristic discussions or insane comments for all the true peeps out there. We provide you with countless amazing features, including pictures, videos, witty comments, an extensive archive, mobile app, ability to contact other goofballs, and so much more. Let's expand on some of the things mentioned above, let's get you really interested in our amazing project. The first thing that we usually mention when it comes to our shameless self-advertising is the fact that we do not hire "professional" mods or anyone with a background in politics. We know that there's a huge demand for real goofballs to meet with other real goofballs. We're here to answer the call! We have real-life members with different backgrounds, relationship dynamics, sexual preferences, and so forth. What makes this exciting is that these are regular people that you can meet on the street or furry convention. These are regular people that you can stalk by simply following their content. Is there a better option for all the die-hard perverts out there? We don't think so. CamCaps consists of 25+ sub-forms with kinky people inhabiting them. Every single topic has been fitted with high-resolution text (14 pts. by default) that exhibits lively discussions 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Since you're a true goof, you'll be able to appreciate the fact that we discuss both the incredibly mundane (i.e. music, booze -- the finer things in life) and the extremely disgusting. Passionate sex sessions and pretty pictures and dirty comments recorded or found by members  lose a part of their appeal if you don't have context, right? If you don't give a fuck about the people involved, if you don't really know what they're like in real life… then what's the point? With your CamCaps access, you're going to see the people that you know fuck each other hard on various threads. How does that sound? Just to make the experience even more immersive, we let you contact the other goofballs directly. Now you can really "befriend" the other members without them really knowing how strange you really are. You are going to love every second of your stay, you're going to love pushing your sexual, political and hedonistic tendencies. Please be sure to contact us right away, so we can hook you up with a Premium Account -- only $20 per year. Have fun indulging in your voyeuristic tendencies. This is going to be unforgettable.

• Like 3

VHTV has been very kind to us, and I think we've done quite a bit to let our members know about VHTV's offerings. It's worked out well for both sites and I hope it continues. Our VHTV subscribers constitute and comprise a huge amount of our comments and threads. VHTV started with nothing, and went up against the fire-breathing dragon. And have survived quite well.

My last post was meant in jest because CamCaps also needs more loyal members, especially if they're fun people. Weird, but fun, is our strength.

• Like 2

I actually like to know something about the tenants other than their sex organs. I like when they draw, paint pictures, sculpt weird stuff, play an instrument, or read philosophy. It gives you a sense that these people are actually people with skills and talent, and not headed for a career on xhamster when they get old and saggy and can't do anything to improve their lives. Maybe it's just me, but I'm more attracted to people who have personalities. That's why I spend my recreational time on CC instead of living on RLC or VHTV. The people here are usually more interesting.

But I won't fault VHTV. I wouldn't sell them short. Nor is RLC ready to die, because they've got some excellent tenants. They're both the heavy hitters as far as "voyeur" style forums are concerned, and provide plenty of entertainment for people who like watching this sort of thing.

• Like 4

Il y a 1 heure, Foamy T. Squirrel a dit :

I actually like to know something about the tenants other than their sex organs. I like when they draw, paint pictures, sculpt weird stuff, play an instrument, or read philosophy. It gives you a sense that these people are actually people with skills and talent, and not headed for a career on xhamster when they get old and saggy and can't do anything to improve their lives. Maybe it's just me, but I'm more attracted to people who have personalities. That's why I spend my recreational time on CC instead of living on RLC or VHTV. The people here are usually more interesting.

But I won't fault VHTV. I wouldn't sell them short. Nor is RLC ready to die, because they've got some excellent tenants. They're both the heavy hitters as far as "voyeur" style forums are concerned, and provide plenty of entertainment for people who like watching this sort of thing.

I totally agree with what you say but it is the old story"if only I could speak Russian(for starters) it would really help to understand people better.You cannot truly learn about them by just looking.But it is nobody's fault but my own.