Voyeur-House.TV (2019) Part #1

il y a 31 minutes, jabbath1987 a dit :

It is right I do this stuff too but not for VH 😁

Please don't think for a moment that I doubted you,I was only joking about the fact that I do not have a clue what all of that stuff is about.I have said before that I will stick to making and building things.I was once doing a maintenance job in a college and it involved new ceilings,partitions,doors and windows in the IT Dept.and i was watching the techs.writing that computer language. Wow.I asked them some questions about what they do and it might as well have been Chinese.However I felt a bit less inadequate when one of them asked me to fit a new up and over garage door for him.Each one to his own I suppose.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dave 27 said:

Please don't think for a moment that I doubted you,I was only joking about the fact that I do not have a clue what all of that stuff is about.I have said before that I will stick to making and building things.I was once doing a maintenance job in a college and it involved new ceilings,partitions,doors and windows in the IT Dept.and i was watching the techs.writing that computer language. Wow.I asked them some questions about what they do and it might as well have been Chinese.However I felt a bit less inadequate when one of them asked me to fit a new up and over garage door for him.Each one to his own I suppose.

I can tell you I did and still do a lot of Do it yourself stuff around our house too. It is a nice distraction from all the IT stuff.

• Like 1

il y a 2 minutes, jabbath1987 a dit :

I can tell you I did and still do a lot of Do it yourself stuff around our house too. It is a nice distraction from all the IT stuff.

Gawd now that you have told me you do DIY as well do I have to actually finish Computer for Dummies.No pressure Eh.☺☺

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Dear friends,

We have a scheduled maintenance upcoming tomorrow, 03/19 which will occur from 05:00 to 07:00 (UTC). Please be aware, that you may find live streams unavailable, as well as Archive Moments (and maybe something else). We will do our best to reduce downtime as much as possible.

N.B., There will be maintenance on 03/23 as well, but we will announce it separately. Thank you!

VHTV

Any news from the disappeared participants?
Will they come back? Are they in good health? Do you still provide their livelihood?
I know you won't answer these questions, and I thank you anyway!

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, alt0na_O7 said:

Any news from the disappeared participants?
Will they come back? Are they in good health? Do you still provide their livelihood?
I know you won't answer these questions, and I thank you anyway!

Stas logged in at CC recently and others had logged in their cam accounts, so (not being news from  all the houses) i guess all are ok .
But you may try to contact their managers

• Like 5

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Anybody noticing changing cams takes longer at the moment?

It's been a pain tonight. I keep getting buffering when watching the timeline and as you say changing cams live is taking ages.

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Hey friends don't worry when the next days I am not around so much as usual here. Visiting friends 👍

Is that supposed to cheer us up or make us happy lool ????

• Like 1