Voyeur-House.TV (2019) Part #1

19 hours ago, Just In said:

Has anyone found the Easter egg image.png.1a13099ef7c47870e00fd029485c47cc.png yet?

It was the Day 1 egg, and Day 1 hunt is over. 

As for the Day 2, all the eggs were found. We will issue a new blog post as soon as we place more eggs somewhere 🙂

So many people participating, we did not expect so many hunters in our blog. Glad you like the idea!

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

It was the Day 1 egg, and Day 1 hunt is over. 

As for the Day 2, all the eggs were found. We will issue a new blog post as soon as we place more eggs somewhere 🙂

So many people participating, we did not expect so many hunters in our blog. Glad you like the idea!

It would be a good idea that tenants do not tweet about the egg like Piper & Hunter did. So their egg was totally easy to find... 😇

• Like 1

Damm..VH twiter..We are excited Antony&Gia are planing to release their own voyeur site in July..yet we are really interested if plans include th money We gave them based on legal loan agreemen,still unreturned.Hehe,why don't i feel sorry for VHTV..they let this couple,by far the less honest i seen in an cam site to be in VH site in two diferent houses,they let them lie to users with an very wrong house plan(never corrected Altought we complain plenty about it),not pity at all for VH,that's what happen when you teammate with people like that..you even puted them above your clients.Regard the site Ant&Gi are opening..would not pay one cent to watch it,when the owners of such site are like them and we experienced in our own skin how deceiving they are then absoluty won't trie it and even less pay.

33 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Damm..VH twiter..We are excited Antony&Gia are planing to release their own voyeur site in July..yet we are really interested if plans include th money We gave them based on legal loan agreemen,still unreturned.Hehe,why don't i feel sorry for VHTV..they let this couple,by far the less honest i seen in an cam site to be in VH site in two diferent houses,they let them lie to users with an very wrong house plan(never corrected Altought we complain plenty about it),not pity at all for VH,that's what happen when you teammate with people like that..you even puted them above your clients.Regard the site Ant&Gi are opening..would not pay one cent to watch it,when the owners of such site are like them and we experienced in our own skin how deceiving they are then absoluty won't trie it and even less pay.

Regarding A&G's new site I think all depending on which country it is going to be based in(assume  USA) and possibly English speaking tenants could attract people to join especially anyone who has no knowledge of A&G.This is not a criticism of non English speaking tenants but just a fact that it can be frustrating not understanding what's being said.Obviously cost will be a relevant factor.Personally I would test and try before even considering it but CC and it's members are more important to me.

2 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Regarding A&G's new site I think all depending on which country it is going to be based in(assume  USA) and possibly English speaking tenants could attract people to join especially anyone who has no knowledge of A&G.This is not a criticism of non English speaking tenants but just a fact that it can be frustrating not understanding what's being said.Obviously cost will be a relevant factor.Personally I would test and try before even considering it but CC and it's members are more important to me.

Yes agree,people tat have no acknowledgment of who at every the owners probably will bate,and no doubths an cam site with more English talk residents could attract clients.If We take in consideration Gi&Ant as residents Probrbay the same will hapoen in their site,many misleading things,from wrong house plants to promises never acomplished.Only way i would consider join their site was if was miles better than VH and rlc.Most probraby it isn't.Personaly would like another site by other Owners that would make me an option to continue being client of two cam sites(now iam rlc and still VHTV)but looking for an good alternative to VHTV.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ze81 said:

(now iam rlc and still VHTV)but looking for an good alternative to VHTV.

Wow Ze you must be overflowing with money and dead keen to subscribe to both sites lol

How do you mange to watch all of them??

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Robwin said:

I see the Easter sale is offering 10% off wow, I must get some of that loool

Good morning Rob old buddy,what a beautiful start to the day for me.The sun shining,birdies chirping their dawn chorus,a few words from a cynical Devonian hard who just mistook 10% for 100%.lool.Have a good day mate,speak later.😀

7 hours ago, Robwin said:

Wow Ze you must be overflowing with money and dead keen to subscribe to both sites lol

How do you mange to watch all of them??

Hehe,not rich but could be worst hehe.Easy my friend..right eye..rlc...left eye..VHTV.But admit that nowdays is mostly right and left eye in rlc.Ha...third eye just to dump😁.

• Like 1

Is anyone/everyone else unable to access VHTV at all at the moment 0830 UK time. It appears to be down completely whereas (unusually) I am able to access RLC without spinning balls. I am simply getting the error message that the server appears to be down.

[Afternote] 0850 BST online again now.

Edited by Oldstalker