Voyeur-House.TV (2019) Part #1

when i first started using a pc my kids were the biggest help to me. they will figure out how to gain access. also making something be bad will just make it more desirable. also the u.s. supreme court which makes some of the worst decisions of all time even said that the internet can't be censored.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

when i first started using a pc my kids were the biggest help to me. they will figure out how to gain access. also making something be bad will just make it more desirable. also the u.s. supreme court which makes some of the worst decisions of all time even said that the internet can't be censored.

And when you try to censor something you immediately run into the Streisand effect 😁

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

And when you try to censor something you immediately run into the Streisand effect 

exactly. among other things people that didn't know or care 1 way or another will now search for what is trying to be forbidden.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Hi Just,What worries me is not so much verifying I am over 18 but I here people saying that you could be opening the door to having your private and personal details stolen.as in Bank details Credit card details etc,etc.Of course I absolutely agree access should be denied to minors.

Good point.i felt that stolen crap in my own bones pretty recently,my credit card company found out even faster than me and my card was bloked.Had to make an new credit card.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

This is happened all the fucking time.

image.thumb.png.99c4e4c98c11a863c43059a45fc0e73a.png  0

Clean your cookies 😁

More serious, i have the thumbs at left always showing (not the names). And always using that to change apartments and nothing of black thumbs here

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Damn I really hit 50.000 posts. 🙈🙈😂

Wonder if I am the worst spammer on the site or anybody has more? 😉

Nop!!! You are the worst one 😁😁 Congratz 😄

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

@Voyeur House TV

Is there any way for us to opt to remove the pink free subscription banner?

image.thumb.png.073740b5aee9f82f990ad781e9e80476.png

It is taking the prim real state on the screen, compromises my viewing experience.

The point is that after certain amount of aggressive up-selling push, the customers could become resistive and they won't buy even if then need to.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1