Voyeur-House.TV (2019) Part #1

21 minutes ago, Just In said:

Hi @StnCld316 I don't know if you noticed but there are some open threads at the bottom of this page https://camcaps.net/forums/forum/409-voyeur-housetv-34-online-apartments/, that you may want to tidy up.

I have moved them.  Just one there now it seems to be a New Apartment.  I'll create that and then move that as well.

Thanks

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I have moved them.  Just one there now it seems to be a New Apartment.  I'll create that and then move that as well.

Thanks

The apartment is created 🙂 Just need to be moved  and posts all together

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

08:30PM West Coast USA

Only Brian and a few people at Claire's place awake. Nothing else at all happening.

We have been spoiled in past few days with what were happening in Melissa place.

How come the recent archive recordings' title do not include participant names? Did they assign the twitter guy to name the archive recordings?  

image.png.ade00a642fb7288f5431ef00aa1a5924.png

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

08:30PM West Coast USA

Only Brian and a few people at Claire's place awake. Nothing else at all happening

The question of demand (how many people are looking for something interesting at this time?). VH have statistics. Since all participants are in same cluster (EU-Siberia) = then there is strong incompatibility with American time.

Fun - now in Colombia, many apartments with 2k cameras and good Internet have been empty.:biggrin: Time for USA is compatible.

bandicam-2019-05-08-18-40-56-786e52e1359

• Like 1