Voyeur-House.TV (2019) Part #1

2 hours ago, mib82 said:

“The media could not be loaded, either because the sever or network failed or because the format is not supported.”

I receive this message every time I use the timeline. 

Working for me(Europe),westerday had some lags and black screens when trying to change houses but today things are working ok.

7 hours ago, mib82 said:

“The media could not be loaded, either because the sever or network failed or because the format is not supported.”

I receive this message every time I use the timeline. 

With the exception of some random longer buffer time.. just used in some houses and it's working normally 

Edit: just to add that there is also some seconds jumps when not live

3 hours ago, Sparkles said:

With the exception of some random longer buffer time.. just used in some houses and it's working normally 

Edit: just to add that there is also some seconds jumps when not live

This is the problem from the phone. And on the PC I have timeline problems too for two days

3 minutes ago, zoifan said:

@Voyeur House TV Are you prepared for this:

Russia plans to temporarily disconnect the entire country from the internet

https://www.technologyreview.com/the-download/612933/russia-plans-to-temporarily-disconnect-the-entire-country-from-the-internet/

Nobody is. Even those retards who believe that's a good idea to do so

15 minutes ago, zoifan said:

@Voyeur House TV Are you prepared for this:

Russia plans to temporarily disconnect the entire country from the internet

https://www.technologyreview.com/the-download/612933/russia-plans-to-temporarily-disconnect-the-entire-country-from-the-internet/

Wondering if  Russia also "celebrate" the 1st april fools day or it's just a coincidence on the date?

20 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Nobody is. Even those retards who believe that's a good idea to do so

They are planning to reroute ALL the Russian Internet traffic through a local Russian telecom watchdog and making sure that NOTHING goes outside of Russia. All this has been supported by the Russian telcos and Kaspersky. Even Yandex and Mail.ru are in agreement. ..😯

• Like 2