Voyeur-House.TV (2019) Part #1

2 minutes ago, firewall said:

no answer of my ticket made today few hours ago, I think the Vh support guy not working today

Support is a little slow today. But it is sunday. Maybe not so much people working there today. Still waiting for answers to two tickets I made...

3 hours ago, Robwin said:

Very quiet tonight obviously nothings happening? Hope this isn't the start of the slippery slope to oblivion 🙄

Good morning pal,M.nature being a pain in the bladder again😀

You reckon last night was quiet?Well I wouldn't completely agree with that but I tell you what Imo as far as members comments etc,etc are concerned it was the most boring,repetitive,negative,humourless night on here I have had in my short CC career.Thank fuck I had a decent book to fall back on.

Hope everything is ticketyboo in your camp.

Speak soon bud.

• Like 1

Can we just rename this site to camhouse tv! The amount of camwhores on here now is fucking ridiculous, and on top of that you have apartments like grace and jacob (the worst of the lot) who have their genitals stuck in a cam 24/7. This is no longer a voyeur site. Rant over!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Good morning pal,M.nature being a pain in the bladder again😀

You reckon last night was quiet?Well I wouldn't completely agree with that but I tell you what Imo as far as members comments etc,etc are concerned it was the most boring,repetitive,negative,humourless night on here I have had in my short CC career.Thank fuck I had a decent book to fall back on.

Hope everything is ticketyboo in your camp.

Speak soon bud.

I hope you are okay because you could have sustained a serious injury if you fell and landed the wrong way. 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Just In said:

I hope you are okay because you could have sustained a serious injury if you fell and landed the wrong way. 🤣🤣🤣

Nah I'll be fine Mr Men books are quite small and flat😀😀

• Like 1