Voyeur-House.TV (2019) Part #1

43 minutes ago, zoifan said:

@Voyeur House TV Are you prepared for this:

Russia plans to temporarily disconnect the entire country from the internet

https://www.technologyreview.com/the-download/612933/russia-plans-to-temporarily-disconnect-the-entire-country-from-the-internet/

Only a test run. Doing this for longer time would be economical suicide 👎

1 hour ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Nobody is. Even those retards who believe that's a good idea to do so

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

Wondering if  Russia also "celebrate" the 1st april fools day or it's just a coincidence on the date?

1 hour ago, nack said:

They are planning to reroute ALL the Russian Internet traffic through a local Russian telecom watchdog and making sure that NOTHING goes outside of Russia. All this has been supported by the Russian telcos and Kaspersky. Even Yandex and Mail.ru are in agreement. ..😯

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Only a test run. Doing this for longer time would be economical suicide 👎

I fear how long it might take for them to learn it is a bad idea. One hour, one day,  one week or one month? Nobody knows.

If that happens all apartments in Ukraine and Siberia (George) should stay available correct?

Nicole & Karl will be available too. Gia & Anthony stay available, but nobody cares.

1 hour ago, Voyeur House TV said:

By the way, while we're here, how do you like our first Video Digest published in VHTV Blog? You can check it here: https://voyeur-house.tv/blog/2019/02/10/voyeur-house-tv-video-digest-1/

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Cool. But you show the very first Ella Isaac place. Both place and E&I are long gone.

It is nice, and reminds me how much I missed Ella. 

1 minute ago, zoifan said:

I thought they have a different government.

I never figured out all those countries under Russia.

Well i thought it was a russia region but reading this get confused.. They talk in Kazakhstan also . Always heard Siberia belongs to Russia. Officially i think they are (it says that Siberia have the 3rd biggest russian city (Novosibirsk) 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siberia

42 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Great American geography education right there.  Bet you can name the capital of Louisiana though. :dodgy:

I would dig into it if there is a benefit for me.

capital of Louisiana ????  you are funny, but for now am deep into some significant manufacturing behemoth cities in the world like Shenzhen, Ningbo or Tianjin.  Where the core of your laptop, your cellphone, your car controller chip,  or your internet router are built and they can intercept this message if they want. Their street map, business districts and shopping malls are above what you could imagine if you live in capital of Louisiana. We are all oblivious for now until our grand children must learn Mandarin in order to be able to do any basic business or read an instruction manual.

Some scary stories there..... but we are here to enjoy Clair ass and chack out Allan's fuck buddy Giselle .

I really wish that there was an easy way to eliminate apts from view on both VHTV and CC. There's no way I'm about to even try and keep track of 40 apts. Both of these platforms should allow a member to logon to their account and be able to hide links that they don't want to see.

• Upvote 1