Voyeur-House.TV (2019) Part #1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

You tried to sub for 30 days and it did not work?

Nah I was trying to purchase 90 days, but there wasn't an option for it. But I was sent a link from the support now so it solved itself for now.

A suggestion to VH..why not stop putting the houses in top of list when the places go offline for some days or even weeks,i wasn't user of site for just some weeks and even then is hard to know what places are new or not,it's a bloody mess.Newer house is now Nina&Kira,this house should always stay on top of list till..a new house,or a house with new residents apeares.

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

A suggestion to VH..why not stop putting the houses in top of list when the places go offline for some days or even weeks,i wasn't user of site for just some weeks and even then is hard to know what places are new or not,it's a bloody mess.Newer house is now Nina&Kira,this house should always stay on top of list till..a new house,or a house with new residents apeares.

Logic was never their best point lool

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Nothing changed in that logic :biggrin: they always had problems in getting a equal system for that, seems always random. 1st place should be khloe&creed and then nina&kira

You can now organize the list as you want, if you press the star on each house will get organized by that order. It's good to place each viewer favorite places on top but it's also cool to have them basically always in the same position (when a house goes offline when comes back goes for the same position that was before) placing all in favourite list. Only gets less practice if an new house appear and you want to put her on top have to change all the others or if you click by mistake on a favorite star when clicking to opening the apartment

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Logic was never their best point lool

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

Nothing changed in that logic :biggrin: they always had problems in getting a equal system for that, seems always random. 1st place should be khloe&creed and then nina&kira

You can now organize the list as you want, if you press the star on each house will get organized by that order. It's good to place each viewer favorite places on top but it's also cool to have them basically always in the same position (when a house goes offline when comes back goes for the same position that was before) placing all in favourite list. Only gets less practice if an new house appear and you want to put her on top have to change all the others or if you click by mistake on a favorite star when clicking to opening the apartment

Indeed.Had no ideia that the stars were for that,that's a good feature,ideally we shouldn't have to do it by ourselves but hey..i take it😅.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Indeed.Had no ideia that the stars were for that,that's a good feature,ideally we shouldn't have to do it by ourselves but hey..i take it😅.

The stars aren't for fix that, but also works in that way. I use the system as a mix.. To have the favourite places at top but at same time to try to fix them always at same position. Just don't press the star by mistake :biggrin:. It's one of the good feature they created (something that i talked in the past but thought in a system of drag and drop)

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Sparkles said:

The stars aren't for fix that, but also works in that way. I use the system as a mix.. To have the favourite places at top but at same time to try to fix them always at same position. Just don't press the star by mistake :biggrin:. It's one of the good feature they created (something that i talked in the past but thought in a system of drag and drop)

Indeed,it's a useful feature,already organized the houses i watch(Probarby less than a dozen)in the fav list,now they are on top of list,and rest of "garbage" are below them lol,even more useful than if it houses were organized by newest ones.Good stuff,thanks for the tip😎.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, zoifan said:

@jabbath1987, how do you ignore a user? I remember you posted a screenshot, but I can't  find the "ignore" option for that user. Thanks!

Don't think jabs is on right now, just hover over the name above the avatar with the mouse and its on the pop up

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Don't think jabs is on right now, just hover over the name above the avatar with the mouse and its on the pop up

So that is where they hide the button. Thank you! 

image.png.c4f39d0e7f956dbec3855c65cca58313.png