Voyeur-House.TV (2019) Part #1

@Voyeur House TV

There is an outage in the areas covered by the load balanced server pointed by the dns name "e42.voyeur-house.tv" . Would you be able to address the issue. Your technical staff need to update the CORS policy for the e42.voyeur-house.tv dns name per below screenshot.

image.thumb.png.ce17a0a5c1260c129096212a1e2b4fbd.png

• Like 4

2 hours ago, zoifan said:

There is an outage in the areas covered by the load balanced server pointed by the dns name "e42.voyeur-house.tv" . Would you be able to address the issue. Your technical staff need to update the CORS policy for the e42.voyeur-house.tv dns name per below screenshot

If only that would be an issue, things would be much easier :)

We are aware of the problems and they are being fixed. Very sorry for inconvenience and interruption of a very hot night at VHTV Apartments. It seems like our tech team managed to restore the streams, please bear with us while we make sure everything is stable now.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

If only that would be an issue, things would be much easier :)

We are aware of the problems and they are being fixed. Very sorry for inconvenience and interruption of a very hot night at VHTV Apartments. It seems like our tech team managed to restore the streams, please bear with us while we make sure everything is stable now.

Sorry, didn't mean to trivialize the problem, I got too excited by the new Leslie, Beverley & Hugo, but the outage happened at that moment.

Thank you for taking a look into this.

BTW, thanks a lot for the two new apartments. They are the very promising !!! 

celebrate 30 rock GIF by University of Alaska Fairbanks

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Anyone else having big problems watching videos in archive?Cant watch a video(without stoping,freezing,not playing)for days,would say more than a week..starts playing than a little after..stops..then restarts.

Yeah some videos with problems. Did you make a ticket?

11 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yeah some videos with problems. Did you make a ticket?

In my case all the videos I am trying(and been trying for a week or more)don't work minimal acceptable way,it starts playing then a couple minutes or less black screen with loading image..then videos starts from beginning..than stops..and starts..its absolutely unacceptable,I just post were the issue.From time to time VH reads topic.

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, ze81 said:

In my case all the videos I am trying(and been trying for a week or more)don't work minimal acceptable way,it starts playing then a couple minutes or less black screen with loading image..then videos starts from beginning..than stops..and starts..its absolutely unacceptable,I just post were the issue.From time to time VH reads topic.

No you should make a ticket. Will get solved pretty fast then.