Voyeur-House.TV (2019) Part #1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

No you should make a ticket. Will get solved pretty fast then.

I already did and they said that the archive videos will take longer to fix in that they need more time

I made a ticket days ago 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

Anyone else having big problems watching videos in archive?Cant watch a video(without stoping,freezing,not playing)for days,would say more than a week..starts playing than a little after..stops..then restarts.

I reported it days ago they said it will take more time to fix 

I sent them a link to a week in June of the archives in they said they found a bunch of them that was broken so I guess they are fixing the entire archive system 

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

I reported it days ago they said it will take more time to fix 

I sent them a link to a week in June of the archives in they said they found a bunch of them that was broken so I guess they are fixing the entire archive system 

Thanks for the info King.Well Its 7000 videos so gess will take some time,would say for about two weeks(maybe a little less)by now i can't watch tons of videos,being a paid service they need to speed up things or give refund.Hopefully will be fixed soon.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Thanks for the info King.Well Its 7000 videos so gess will take some time,would say for about two weeks(maybe a little less)by now i can't watch tons of videos,being a paid service they need to speed up things or give refund.Hopefully will be fixed soon.

You're welcome by the way don't ask them for a refund because they will block you after you get your refund 

Just let your days run out then unsubscribe if it isn't fixed if thats what you want to do

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

101,848 videos in archive at this moment!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

101,848 videos in archive at this moment!

Fuck😂.That a lottt!Well hope they fixe this big problem once for all,it's a constant problem(videos not working),lets hope is soon enought.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Fuck😂.That a lottt!Well hope they fixe this big problem once for all,it's a constant problem(videos not working),lets hope is soon enought.

stay on their asses whenever they don't work. i'd hate to think that all of the work done by the ops is for nothing!

• Like 1