Voyeur-House.TV (2019) Part #1

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Still nothing fixed,tried today to watch videos and same play and stop and then restart.

they are having a big problem because i'm having trouble playing what i've saved. start, stop, circle! it's ridiculous. i'm going to keep bugging them.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

they are having a big problem because i'm having trouble playing what i've saved. start, stop, circle! it's ridiculous. i'm going to keep bugging them.

Indeed is ridiculous my friend,Trying to watch videos for about two weeks and just can't,they really need to care for this and work hard to fix it.Not take out the videos,delete them..but fix them because this same videos were working fine.

• Like 1

For the broken archive videos, I made a ticket on thursday. I got this answer:

Good day,

We are working on a problem with archived videos. It takes time.
We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you for your email and interest in our project.
Thanks for your time.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

20 hours ago, WOLF171185 said:

For the broken archive videos, I made a ticket on thursday. I got this answer:

Good day,

We are working on a problem with archived videos. It takes time.
We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you for your email and interest in our project.
Thanks for your time.

They finally just sent out a tweet about the archives being broken

They should have been did that

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 9/7/2019 at 5:09 PM, golfer06 said:

I opened a ticket as well earlier.  Videos from the past few days work but ones from Sept 1 not working.  They load and play but when I skip forward the circle of doom appears! Or they play normally until halfway through and stop working.  Hopefully it is fixed soon and we dont lose any videos from the archive in the process.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Calvin2004 said:

I opened a ticket as well earlier.  Videos from the past few days work but ones from Sept 1 not working.  They load and play but when I skip forward the circle of doom appears! Or they play normally until halfway through and stop working.  Hopefully it is fixed soon and we dont lose any videos from the archive in the process.

i'm still busy saving stuff but i hope they fix their problems soon cause right now it's fucked up!

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, golfer06 said:

i'm still busy saving stuff but i hope they fix their problems soon cause right now it's fucked up!

I just hope their solution isnt just to delete the problem videos or results in videos getting deleted.  The archives are amazing and I would hate to lose anything from them.

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Calvin2004 said:

I just hope their solution isnt just to delete the problem videos or results in videos getting deleted.  The archives are amazing and I would hate to lose anything from them.

That's my fears..but they have no reasons for do that,prior the videos were working just fine,so they need to fix them and not delete them.One thing for sure..is absolutely unacceptable the time is taking,i know is a lottt of videos But weeks or months to fix things is to much.They need to fix it.

Well, it seems the video issue might be fixed or at least they are on their way to a full solution.  The backlog of videos from the past few days now are loaded and some of the older videos I have been using to check if the problem is fixed are now working!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Calvin2004 said:

Well, it seems the video issue might be fixed or at least they are on their way to a full solution.  The backlog of videos from the past few days now are loaded and some of the older videos I have been using to check if the problem is fixed are now working!

Are you able to open the new videos from realm 16 (grace) and realm 19 (leeloo)??? none of that works here. The others are ok (talking about the new ones - released today - only, the olders from them didn't test them)

10 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Are you able to open the new videos from realm 16 (grace) and realm 19 (leeloo)??? none of that works here. The others are ok (talking about the new ones - released today - only, the olders from them didn't test them)

Unfortunately I cant get the videos from Leeloo and Corbin's place to work either, was just trying to watch one of the newer ones.  Strange how it now seems region specific.

18 minutes ago, Calvin2004 said:

Unfortunately I cant get the videos from Leeloo and Corbin's place to work either, was just trying to watch one of the newer ones.  Strange how it now seems region specific.

Doesn't seems by region because the new ones of ilka&sam and alan&serena are working. did you try to open Grace&Jacob? (the "neighbors" Lexa&Waverley are working ok)