Voyeur-House.TV (2019) Part #1

26 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I really wish that there was an easy way to eliminate apts from view on both VHTV and CC. There's no way I'm about to even try and keep track of 40 apts. Both of these platforms should allow a member to logon to their account and be able to hide links that they don't want to see.

It would work against them..but wouldn't be very good to users,asking for an option like that for years in rlc.There are houses i really don't cair and another good option would be to pay only the houses we want to see.Lets say you like to watch 15houses..then you pay for those only.Its worst in rlc..some houses are an totaly joke that i really wish to have an option to not seing them at all neither pay those residents.But as i said..it would work bad for sites.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Yep, it seems to be the case that want to force people to see everything. Guess I'll just have to get it in my head which ones belong to certain managers so that I can avoid them.

Technically don't know if that is possible if it is, giving the user (individually) the possibility of ordering the list according to "our likes"  would be pretty interesting. the 40 houses will still appear but we could put the ones we dislike in the end
In situations of new houses that house will be placed on first position and then we could or not reorder 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

It's more important to them to talk about Alan package then to give proper info to clients..two hours and counting,houses desapeared from list and nothing.

Maybe austerity has hit VH eh......Cutbacks :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, apricot said:

all the houses clara and stas have visited were closed and of course their apt. was it strike against alex and lina?

Viki&Kate - too? Bonnie - back to online. So A&L - have Clair&Patrik (all time online), Corn&Riley (all time online) and Bonnie&Clyde (off-line ~5 hours). Viki&Kate (Jeka group not A&L) - off-line all time.