Girls on Vacation B #4 - Pictures (2019)

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, maxfactor said:

Posting video that anyone can record or see just for attention and likes? 

Not everyone is watching when things are happening, some people miss the action, so why not record it and post it, so they can see it? I still don't see point of your post, if you don't like what you see, you are free to look away and watch something else, i am not here to get attention and get likes, because i don't gain anything from that. 🙂

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Malasicilija n'écoute pas les nombreux grincheux qui sur ce forum n'ouvre leur gueule que pour critiquer. Je rentre à l'instant chez moi et je suis content de pouvoir regarder tes Gifs qui sont très bien réalises.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, malasicilija said:

Not everyone is watching when things are happening, some people miss the action, so why not record it and post it, so they can see it? I still don't see point of your post, if you don't like what you see, you are free to look away and watch something else, i am not here to get attention and get likes, because i don't gain anything from that. 🙂

I call it baiting people to buy replay...but do have at it

3 minutes ago, xanadu said:

Malasicilija does not listen to the many grumpy people who on this forum only open their mouths to criticize. I go home at once and I'm happy to be able to watch your Gifs that are very well done.

Thanks. Glad you like it! 🙂

eTVT.gif

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, xanadu said:

Malasicilija n'écoute pas les nombreux grincheux qui sur ce forum n'ouvre leur gueule que pour critiquer. Je rentre à l'instant chez moi et je suis content de pouvoir regarder tes Gifs qui sont très bien réalises.

Moi aussi...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, maxfactor said:

But, if he has a subscription and posts from the paid cams, he loses
that subscription and gets banned. If he doesn't have a subscription,
the free cams are all he can post from. Just the same as Hope, Mittsy,
etc.

• Like 1