New furniture and cages

The couch used to be back up against the window. Alma moved it up when they got the gaming console because the wires were not long enough.

Is she tired of gaming? Maybe so, maybe not. I haven't looked at a computer game for over 35 years. I didn't like them then, so I really doubt that I'd like them now.

If you want to zoom in, use CTRL+ or -. The + will zoom it in as close as if you were licking it in person. But unless you have a Hi-Res screen, you're f'ed.

I like putting it up on the 60" screen. Talk about bigger than life.  :o

It is not new furniture.  They just rearrange it.  The desk that was in the hallway is now just left of cam1.  The coffee table was there before.

You can watch the window now (at least at night), and see what game he is playing.

I think this stems from the fight they had the other day when he took his computer apart.  I think this gets him into the same room as her since she felt he spends more time with the computer.

Guest Squirrel

That's the old bunny hutch that was recently moved there. I preferred the couch up close, too, however I think they've decided to forgo the high tech stuff because it was interfering with their relationship. Originally, when they moved in, they played a lot of Texas Hold 'Em with real cards, and board games like Monopoly. We'll see just how long this self-imposed ban on high-tech time wasting machinery lasts.

I'll give Stefan about a week more...

Anyway, on the good side, perhaps we'll be able to learn all about the secret life of Bunny finally. Just imagine the things he's seen in that apartment... ;)

Guest Squirrel

Nice comment Squirrel.

Yeah, bro, it would have been a nice comment, except it's wrong.

Right now Alma is on the distant couch, tapping her cell phone, and Stefan is working on his computer which he moved into the blind spot in front of the bunny hutch.

Oh well, speculation about RLC folks is an unavoidable part of the Camcaps game...

Ellos movieron las cosas debido a que la TV se les quemo de madrugada y ahora utilizan la PC de Stefan para jugar y ver pelis..

Sorry bad english..

They move the furniture because TV was burn, now they use Stefan PC to play and watch movies.

Guest Kidamagasha

Animal cruelty..:

The rabbit is caged up, while they sit at the table near ít and eat his food.. :)