Big Night

Guest NL Forever

I found out the association between them all... Kiko, Nastya, and Vika... They all belong to an acting troop/school called porta 4 and put on plays in and around a well known area of Barcelona called Garcia Barrio. The flowers may have been from fellow actors as I believe "Kiko" is the male lead, and Vika is one of the two female leads in this month's play of Las Mujeres de Dostoyevsky. I recognized a couple of the guys that have been to the Apt from the photos of people working in the troop of actors and helpers as well. They are aspiring actresses and actors, training, and working hard to improve thier craft... repost but might answer questions about The Big Night

Guest NL Forever

Damn they actors? could never tell by how lifeless they act around the house sumtimes....Nora still one of my favorites tho so so sexy lol

Don't think Nora is an actress but Kiko/Vika are....not actually sure what Nora does these days as I haven't been keeping up to date with RLC. She seems to be gaining a little weight though, so perhaps she is not doing as much modelling/dancing as before. Maybe she is opening a craft/embroidery shop

Damn they actors? could never tell by how lifeless they act around the house sumtimes....Nora still one of my favorites tho so so sexy lol

Don't think Nora is an actress but Kiko/Vika are....not actually sure what Nora does these days as I haven't been keeping up to date with RLC. She seems to be gaining a little weight though, so perhaps she is not doing as much modelling/dancing as before. Maybe she is opening a craft/embroidery shop

;-)