Gay/bisexual voyeurs?

Hi, I am a gay member of voyeur-house.tv and love watching the attractive men.  I'm just curious how alone I am in this 😁 I especially love watching some of the guys jerk off, but I'm afraid if I compliment them they may be afraid to continue 🤔 Anyway, I'm just curious if I'm alone in my viewing preferences.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Spyer1021 said:

Hi, I am a gay member of voyeur-house.tv and love watching the attractive men.  I'm just curious how alone I am in this 😁 I especially love watching some of the guys jerk off, but I'm afraid if I compliment them they may be afraid to continue 🤔 Anyway, I'm just curious if I'm alone in my viewing preferences.

There's a few here, but VHTV pretty gave up in gay tenants. There are a few bi guys, but rare. Mals bating is fairly seldom too. 

LifeUnderCam has a gay couple and Voyeur-House has had some.

7 hours ago, Spyer1021 said:

Welcome. I am not gay or bi but most people here are very open minded and have no problem when you compliment on the male participants. We are happy when you join the fun here and discuss things with us 👍

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Spyer1021 said:

I still find lots to enjoy! Sometimes straight sex is fun to watch even for a homo like me 🤩 I think seeing men be comfortable with their bodies is a joy.

Then some houses you should check with some regularity are probably Henry&Mira,Kira place,Bonnie&clyde,also if you want to punish ourself and auto turture you should watch Gi&Ant..Vegas on fireee,and also Alan&Evi..rock and rollinggg.

34 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Then some houses you should check with some regularity are probably Henry&Mira,Kira place,Bonnie&clyde,also if you want to punish ourself and auto turture you should watch Gi&Ant..Vegas on fireee,and also Alan&Evi..rock and rollinggg.

Trying to scare him off ze? 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

@Spyer1021 Put it this way there are over 40000 clips in the archives. Of those there are 135 gay.

https://voyeur-house.tv/moments?&category=gay

Even being a very small amount compared with the actual total of 79050 videos, don't trust on that "ref" of categories number.. Only Chad&Todd have 249 videos.. And Freddy have 302. Don't remember if there was another gay (male) house .. Then it's the bisexual acts of Cletus, Clyde, Henry, Ricky (i think)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Even being a very small amount compared with the actual total of 79050 videos, don't trust on that "ref" of categories number.. Only Chad&Todd have 249 videos.. And Freddy have 302. Don't remember if there was another gay (male) house .. Then it's the bisexual acts of Cletus, Clyde, Henry, Ricky (i think)

Yes, there isn't a category for bisexual behavior. No idea why that is't there. Good luck hunting those down.

Funny how VHTV can't even keep up with the number on their homepage. Well, it does say "+" so I guess that takes care of the exactness of the detail. Can they do anything right? 😂

Watch 42 140+ HD Videos recorded from every cam

17 hours ago, Amy3 said:

@Spyer1021 Put it this way there are over 40000 clips in the archives. Of those there are 135 gay.

https://voyeur-house.tv/moments?&category=gay

just checked out of curiosity & there are actually 546 gay guy vids. freddy vids in grace/jacob section (also xgswhoever are there), todd/chad vids are in red/herman section.

14 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

just checked out of curiosity & there are actually 546 gay guy vids. freddy vids in grace/jacob section (also xgswhoever are there), todd/chad vids are in red/herman section.

There are probably even more then that, but if someone searchs for gay it says 135. There is a lot of over lap considering bisex. Straight up gay sex is uncommon on VHTV. 

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

There are probably even more then that, but if someone searchs for gay it says 135. There is a lot of over lap considering bisex. Straight up gay sex is uncommon on VHTV. 

the catergory was probably labeled as sex, showerman, or sexy party or everyday stuff.

• Like 1