Lyubava & Garik (2019) Part #1

Just now, xxclaudexx said:

hey guys! sorry for my off-topic but I have a question.Is there anyone who login through VPN to the site? It is more secure? Thanks

To VHTV?dont think is unsafe to log in without VPN.Only reason i can imagine To someone enter the VH site with vpn is because for some reason was bloked.Also if some house in site isn't watchable because residents bloked it to your country(like i think Nicole&Karl do).

Guest xxclaudexx
3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

To VHTV?dont think is unsafe to log in without VPN.Only reason i can imagine To someone enter the VH site with vpn is because for some reason was bloked.Also if some house in site isn't watchable because residents bloked it to your country(like i think Nicole&Karl do).

so is it possible to not view some apts? I didn't realise that.. somebody told me that it is not good to login into site through a VPN and I wanted to get a second opinion.Is it bad to login via VPN? Thanks for your answer

2 minutes ago, xxclaudexx said:

so is it possible to not view some apts? I didn't realise that.. somebody told me that it is not good to login into site through a VPN and I wanted to get a second opinion.Is it bad to login via VPN? Thanks for your answer

I have been logging in without any VPN for over a year now and never had any problems. Trouble with many VPN's they do tend to slow your connections down sometimes.

• Like 1

Just now, xxclaudexx said:

If not mistaken the residents and site can bloke the view of some apartments,think the newest one was house nicole&karl(in Spain)were they didn't wish the residents of the country to watch them.Personaly i don't want to log in with vpn in this type of sites(mainly VHTV and rlc)because specialy rlc have an very rigid posture and if they have some doubths about your connection etc then there is the chance of blocking you,so always connect "normal way".Hopefully other users,maybe even cc staff can give you also their opinion regard this.Cheers.

35 minutes ago, ze81 said:

If not mistaken the residents and site can bloke the view of some apartments,think the newest one was house nicole&karl(in Spain)were they didn't wish the residents of the country to watch them.Personaly i don't want to log in with vpn in this type of sites(mainly VHTV and rlc)because specialy rlc have an very rigid posture and if they have some doubths about your connection etc then there is the chance of blocking you,so always connect "normal way".Hopefully other users,maybe even cc staff can give you also their opinion regard this.Cheers.

They can block the view for free users. Paying users always see all places. No matter which country they are from.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

They can block the view for free users. Paying users always see all places. No matter which country they are from.

Had no ideia,thanks for the info jabba,so all paid users can see all houses no matter what?Saying this because when catherine&john(Portugal)join VH some users sayed they couldn't see the house,and was an similar talk Regard nicole&karl,same talk Regard some countries like Russia or near it couldn't see VH because was bloked to those places.But glad isn't that way,would be unfair that we pay the same amount but some would have less for the same price.

45 minutes ago, Hank Moody said:

No question, she has a great figure and great tits, but that's it. Sex is without emotions always posing only for the camera. At the end always the same cumshot on the stomach. That was quite different at P & C.

Yes C was more adventurous.