Noldus

3K(Kamila, Kristy and Kaley) General thread January 2019 #2 / February #1

Roommates 3K (Kamila, Kristy and Kaley) January 19 #2

Kristy and bf fucking

after so many complaints, RLC has organized an evening to make everyone happy and, apart from someone, it seems to me that it has succeeded, but not to denigrate more VHTV

• Upvote 1

Is Kristy en route to take another facial?

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Is Kristy en route to take another facial?

oh yes mate!

I do not know what you find Kristy attractive in the new boyfriend, the only thing we do not see is his bank account, but certainly not that

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Sergio said:

after so many complaints, RLC has organized an evening to make everyone happy and, apart from someone, it seems to me that it has succeeded, but not to denigrate more VHTV

Once again, you give RLC far too much power
Is it inconceivable to believe that Kristy normally receives friends like a normal young woman?
Just see how people act in the apartment to understand that they are not present to do the show

4 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I do not know what you find Kristy attractive in the new boyfriend, the only thing we do not see is his bank account, but certainly not that

only one word can be used, Love 

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

They wouldn't have been disturbed on the couch.

They could easily have been from the people in Kaleys room, if someone woke up to go to the toilet or something, it was just to be safe I guess 🙂

7 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Kaley is on vacation with some other guy and she's in a serious relationship?:huh:

You sure she is ? I have only seen her with Kami so far, no sign of any guys with them on this vacation. And Kaley has no instagram anymore so only Kami, and so far no sign of any guys, just the two of them.

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

Kristy and bf fucking

That was a nice cum shot on her face, this is getting better and better daamn.

18 minutes ago, Fagen said:

They could easily have been from the people in Kaleys room, if someone woke up to go to the toilet or something, it was just to be safe I guess

if the people on kaley's room would to go to the toilet, they could have a big surprise too 😁

17 minutes ago, Fagen said:

You sure she is ? I have only seen her with Kami so far, no sign of any guys with them on this vacation. And Kaley has no instagram anymore so only Kami, and so far no sign of any guys, just the two of them.

I just have a question, is it forbidden for a 21st century girl to go on vacation, even if there are guys with her, when she is in a serious relationship?

It's not because you go with friends that you inevitably fuck with them, where I really missed opportunities in my life ^^

And yes Kaley is in a serious relationship with someone, she often talks with Kamila IN the apartment and like any serious relationship, things are not as easy to manage

8 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I just have a question, is it forbidden for a 21st century girl to go on vacation, even if there are guys with her, when she is in a serious relationship?

It's not because you go with friends that you inevitably fuck with them, where I really missed opportunities in my life ^^

And yes Kaley is in a serious relationship with someone, she often talks with Kamila IN the apartment and like any serious relationship, things are not as easy to manage

Its fine with me was only commenting on what I have seen from this vacation, I dunno if she is in a serious relationship but if you say she is I believe you, I dont speak russian so have no clue what they talk about in this apt lol.

I guess this guy doesnt want to be on camera, or she just wants to keep him out of RLC.

5 hours ago, Sergio said:

Some people are not just about looks but what's inside a person...I guess you need to grow up to understand that concept.