Peepholecam - A voyeur site like the others?

First of all, I like voyeur sites like Reallifecam, because I love watching people while talking/doing their private business, but to me it is really important that the guys/girls know they are being watched. If they are "volunteers", I'm always in!

Now I will go straight to the point...

Is Peepholecam a legal/legit site?

I mean...the webmaster states that he opened the website in the 90s, when he did get the chance to place hidden cams inside of the roommates bedroom.

Most of you will say: "what is your problem? Mind your own business".

Well...if you do think about it, it actually IS my business. Because watching unaware people is a severe crime. So...if that's the case, I don't wanna be involved.

Now, I do expect an answer like this "It's simple: just avoid that site and you will never have troubles anyway, should it be legit or not".

The problem is that I do really like the website, even if audio is missing.

So...what do you think about it?

My impressions (only impressions, not accuses):

The webmaster said girls are unaware of being watched. A slice of my brain doesn't believe him (maybe not believing to him is convenient for my purposes...who knows).

- First of all, if everything is like he says, how could the site resist until today? The site is available on Google Search engine and everybody - even the police - could be able to access to it without any problem. In poor words, if that small site is really illegit, I guess it's impossible that it still survives after 11 years of illegal activity. It's a nonsense.

- I did notice lots of apartments that are not available anymore. How did the webmaster place hidden cams in all of those places? Roommates everywhere in the world? Of course, I guess the answer is NO.

- The "girls are unaware of being watched" phrase could be a way to attract real voyeurs. I will explain myself better. A proper voyeur (= a paraphiliac person who finds arousing to mainly watch UNAWARE people in intimate moments) could think that Peepholecam is a gold mine. Maybe he did sign up with Reallifecam/VoyeurHouse/etc, but in those websites people are actually AWARE of being watched. So, for a real voyeur it might be not a satisfying experience. He will switch to Peepholecam as soon as he knows about its existance.

- Missing audio: why is there no audio at all? If girls are really unaware of being spyed, why should someone mute the audio? It should be the contrary!

In poor words, I like peepholecam and I'd like to continue to watch it. But to me it is important I'm not committing a crime. I'm asking to open a discussion about it with the users of this forum... I'm not going to chat with the webmaster...if he wrote the website spies unaware people and it's not true (maybe or maybe not), why should he say the truth to me?

I was going to say thank you...but, some minutes before writing this, I've found something...shocking!

I did enter the website again and, just for curiosity, I did click on "submit yourcamera"...a yellow button that can be found on the bottom of the pc version of the main page.

Now, I do really start to think the website might be NOT legit. Read and you will understand. Then tell me what do you think about it..

For you people who do not understand, if the girl knows about the camera it is not a voyeur cam.
I do not know how to make it any more simple than that

The camera must be a real hidden camera ( I will spot a fake and if I don't the members will)
 With couple cams both partners must not know (No wife cams submitted by husbands)
 No male cams
 If you need technical help setting up a cam please ask on the message board
 The camera image must be average or better
 The camera must be in a location where you will see the girl often
 The camera must be able to be on 24/7
 You must have a constant connection to the internet (Cable or adsl is recommended)
 The camera must have been up for at least a month before submitting it
 The girl or couple must be average or better (No old or fat people)
 The camera has to be able to be up for at least six months after I start using it
 Do not e-mail me unless you have some sample pics
 I will let you know how much you will be payed after I see the girl on cam
 It is up to you to know the laws regarding voyeurism in your area (Don't ask me)

20 minutes ago, ItalianUser said:

I was going to say thank you...but, some minutes before writing this, I've found something...shocking!

I did enter the website again and, just for curiosity, I did click on "submit yourcamera"...a yellow button that can be found on the bottom of the pc version of the main page.

Now, I do really start to think the website might be NOT legit. Read and you will understand. Then tell me what do you think about it..

For you people who do not understand, if the girl knows about the camera it is not a voyeur cam.
I do not know how to make it any more simple than that

The camera must be a real hidden camera ( I will spot a fake and if I don't the members will)
 With couple cams both partners must not know (No wife cams submitted by husbands)
 No male cams
 If you need technical help setting up a cam please ask on the message board
 The camera image must be average or better
 The camera must be in a location where you will see the girl often
 The camera must be able to be on 24/7
 You must have a constant connection to the internet (Cable or adsl is recommended)
 The camera must have been up for at least a month before submitting it
 The girl or couple must be average or better (No old or fat people)
 The camera has to be able to be up for at least six months after I start using it
 Do not e-mail me unless you have some sample pics
 I will let you know how much you will be payed after I see the girl on cam
 It is up to you to know the laws regarding voyeurism in your area (Don't ask me)

It has be Legit or it would have been shutdown many moons ago.  This site has been around for a long time.

• 11 months later...

Diese US-Site steht seit Jahren vor dem Abgrund, da dieser Hobby-Typ keine Ahnung hat eine Website

zu führen.

Seit einigen Wochen gibt es hier wieder eine hübsche Maus zu sehen. Wie alle anderen auch kein echtes "Voyeur"

aber sie ist nicht prüde, zeigt sich nackt - ihre Boys, die offenbar von der Kamera wissen, sind Schisser.

In 50 Jahren wissen prüde Amis vielleicht auch wie es geht - oder auch nicht.

Leider nur 1 Zimmer und viele Versprechen seit Jahren - aber ein interessantes Archiv mit vielen

"eindringlichen" Szenen.  😁

Bild_2020_01_10_16_13_19_884.png

Bild_2020_01_10_16_16_25_564.png

4 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Gucklochkamera. Diese Site ist so alt, als würde man sich einen Stummfilm ansehen.   :breites Grinsen:

Richtig !! Die wohl einzige noch "aktive" US- Seite im "Schlafwagen-Modus" seit 1998. Inzwischen von 

schwarz-weis auf Farbe umgestellt und von 4 auf 1 Zimmer umgestellt. Wo bleibt die so hoch gelobte

US-Innovation ???? Der Junge will nicht aufgeben. Das ist Hobby, kein Geschäft. Für 1 Zimmer viel zu teuer.

Die NEUE ist selten da, aber ganz süß. No hidden cam. Auch keine echte Voyeur-Seite wie alle anderen.

Das Archiv im 2-Sekunden-Takt ist frei zugänglich und teilweise interessant. (Früher war vieles besser !) 😁

Ich kenne nur "Voyeur"-Seiten von Betreibern aus Russland und Brasilien - keine aus den USA oder Canada usw.

Warum eigentlich ???  Seit Jahren höre ich von einem blonden Dackel: "America first !" warum nicht auch hier ???

Russland verachten und hier durch russisch induzierte Seiten Speichel sabbern ? Wie passt das zusammen ?

Eine Frage von Ehrlichkeit oder Scheinheiligkeit.

Bild_2020_01_07_17_18_05_344.png

• Like 1

20 hours ago, StarLight28 said:

Richtig !! Die wohl einzige noch "aktive" US- Seite im "Schlafwagen-Modus" seit 1998. Inzwischen von 

schwarz-weis auf Farbe umgestellt und von 4 auf 1 Zimmer umgestellt. Wo bleibt die so hoch gelobte

US-Innovation ???? Der Junge will nicht aufgeben. Das ist Hobby, kein Geschäft. Für 1 Zimmer viel zu teuer.

Die NEUE ist selten da, aber ganz süß. No hidden cam. Auch keine echte Voyeur-Seite wie alle anderen.

Das Archiv im 2-Sekunden-Takt ist frei zugänglich und teilweise interessant. (Früher war vieles besser !) 😁

Ich kenne nur "Voyeur"-Seiten von Betreibern aus Russland und Brasilien - keine aus den USA oder Canada usw.

Warum eigentlich ???  Seit Jahren höre ich von einem blonden Dackel: "America first !" warum nicht auch hier ???

Russland verachten und hier durch russisch induzierte Seiten Speichel sabbern ? Wie passt das zusammen ?

Eine Frage von Ehrlichkeit oder Scheinheiligkeit.

Bild_2020_01_07_17_18_05_344.png

That image says it all. Of course they know where the cameras are and they are being watched. LOL