Jessica & Conan (2019) Part #1

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Are the residents new or are those Kira usual guests?Right now only resident I found attractive is that new larger girl.

my guess is that they are all friends of conan.jessica.
alan there as I suspected, involved with George in the montages cams

3 minutes ago, thedbear said:

my guess is that they are all friends of conan.jessica.
alan there as I suspected, involved with George in the montages cams

Jessica&conan unfortunately are those usual guests in Kira place.My hopes are the new guests that are in the house,R&C i don't cair.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Jessica&conan unfortunately are those usual guests in Kira place.My hopes are the new guests that are in the house,R&C i don't cair.

contradicting my own current position to this management and would not say 'unhappy', because this couple has a good and expressive baggage along the cams.mais even than sina and jules before your project.
what bothers me is that I see too many people there for less space,
I think there should be dependencies still without cams

3 minutes ago, thedbear said:

contradicting my own current position to this management and would not say 'unhappy', because this couple has a good and expressive baggage along the cams.mais even than sina and jules before your project.
what bothers me is that I see too many people there for less space,
I think there should be dependencies still without cams

Would be so much better new residents that we didn't seen doing all sorts of things in cams many times.That feeling of knowing them for the first time,that excitement of seing them nude also,then the first sex in cams..like we seen with Nina,Alan,serena.Sadly not in this case,and George become such average manager(and violent)that kinda didn't expect much,and well..that's what he deliver.😅.Maybe one or other guest will be good,that's always an posssibility.

• Like 1