Petey45

Should Kamila Stay or Go?  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Should Kamila Stay or Go?

• Go
    • Stay

This poll is closed to new votes

OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT

Damn,Kamila get the fuck out of these Kristy's Angels apt and take Kaley with you

Aside

What an awesome surprise,M&N&H1  old timers vote for Kamila to stay, actually B1 & B2 with Leia,Erin,Maluma,Daisy and Serafima your venerable queen fits perfectly with you,C'mon spicy N,take this big boring train... :biggrin:

34 minutes ago, zzakary said:

OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT

Damn,Kamila get the fuck out of these Kristy's Angels apt and take Kaley with you

Aside

What an awesome surprise,M&N&H1  old timers vote for Kamila to stay, actually B1 & B2 with Leia,Erin,Maluma,Daisy and Serafima your venerable queen fits perfectly with you,C'mon spicy N,take this big boring train... :biggrin:

Hey Zzak...are you referring to me? Well, I must admit that I barely watch her now, although I still like her...but I do tune in when Kristy's Angels are there and partying!...So that could be a yes from me, however, if she went, these parties would soon dry up or become boring..and what would you guys talk about if Kami wasn't here to be away on vacation...😏

So I guess I'm gonna get a splintered arse here , and sit on the fence...Sorry to disappoint you...:dodgy: