Share your favorite Leora Moments

I was watching Leora today and she's sprawled out on the couch behind Paul with no pants on looking at her phone. Every once in a while she reaches down and gently rubs her pussy. It was really sneaky because she kept looking up to make sure Paul wasn't watching.

It reminded me of my favorite Leora moment. Once Paul was working at his desk and it was the middle of summer so he was only wearing his boxers. Leora was in the guest room doing pretty much the same thing I described above. Reading/watching her phone and occasionally rubbing or delicately inserting a finger into herself. She suddenly jumps up and swiftly walked into the living room. She didn't say a word and walked up behind Paul and put her arms around him. He said something to her and she leans down and grabs his crotch. He said something again with a little more force that made me think he was telling her he was trying to work. She got down on her knees, forced his entire chair to turn towards her, pulled his boxers down and just started blowing him. It was one of the most forceful blowjobs she's ever done. She was pushing him back into his chair with her hands and taking him fully into her mouth as deep as she could go. It lasted for about 10 minutes before he came in her mouth. She stood up without a word and walked into the bathroom. He just watched her walk off and was breathing heavily. After about 5 min or so he scoots his chair back into position and goes back to work. She came out of the bathroom and without a word went back into the Guest room.

During that entire scenario she didn't say a single thing and just took what she wanted it. It was fucking awesome.

My other favorite moment was the first time she ever tasted herself. The way her eyes got wide as she licked her juices off her fingers was absolutely amazing. It was like "OH MY GOD! WHAT HAVE I BEEN MISSING!?"

On 1/23/2019 at 9:19 AM, DARKJOKER666 said:

I was watching Leora today and she's sprawled out on the couch behind Paul with no pants on looking at her phone. Every once in a while she reaches down and gently rubs her pussy. It was really sneaky because she kept looking up to make sure Paul wasn't watching.

It reminded me of my favorite Leora moment. Once Paul was working at his desk and it was the middle of summer so he was only wearing his boxers. Leora was in the guest room doing pretty much the same thing I described above. Reading/watching her phone and occasionally rubbing or delicately inserting a finger into herself. She suddenly jumps up and swiftly walked into the living room. She didn't say a word and walked up behind Paul and put her arms around him. He said something to her and she leans down and grabs his crotch. He said something again with a little more force that made me think he was telling her he was trying to work. She got down on her knees, forced his entire chair to turn towards her, pulled his boxers down and just started blowing him. It was one of the most forceful blowjobs she's ever done. She was pushing him back into his chair with her hands and taking him fully into her mouth as deep as she could go. It lasted for about 10 minutes before he came in her mouth. She stood up without a word and walked into the bathroom. He just watched her walk off and was breathing heavily. After about 5 min or so he scoots his chair back into position and goes back to work. She came out of the bathroom and without a word went back into the Guest room.

During that entire scenario she didn't say a single thing and just took what she wanted it. It was fucking awesome.

My other favorite moment was the first time she ever tasted herself. The way her eyes got wide as she licked her juices off her fingers was absolutely amazing. It was like "OH MY GOD! WHAT HAVE I BEEN MISSING!?"

I'm not normally into watching Paul have sex with Leora but I have to say there has to be a video or something on that I really would like to see because that sounds hot as hell what she did

• Like 1