Samanta & Billy (2019) Part #1

40 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

I guess me and your guy are in the minority because I never let a little
blood stop my tongue or my dick from entering any of my ladies'
pussies A little blood won't hurt anyone. It washes right off.

Exactly lets! Good for you and your ladies! 

• Like 1

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Il y a 8 heures, ashleyxyz a dit :

Hey Bonaly, I get it fairly regularly, but i think were very slowly sinking into a quality over quantity bs.  I say this because we never were too tired to have sex our first couple of years together, which happens occasionaly now. We both work our asses off though. How is your sex life? Are you getting "it" " fairly" regularly?  😁😏

Hi Ash,oh you know,up and down,in and out,wet and dry,mostly very wet and never boring.Always boring never boring(is that an oxymoron?).Anyway moving on,I replied to your post about your 75 bucks win and how good it would have been with 2 or 3 zeros on the end - no more working your asses off,more time for up and down,in and out,wet and dry mostly wet you know what I mean.Ever had a fit of the giggles when doing the do.One morning the wife and I were going at it when suddenly a guy building a fence outside started to saw and we thought let's fuck to the rhythm of him sawing,well it was as if the bastard new what we were doing,he speeded up,slowed down,speeded up and of course we were trying to be serious and the giggles were building.Well to top it off the bastard went and got his electric saw to finish the job and you know how fast they go.We would have ended up in A&E.Needless to say my dick lost the will to live and we were both poorless.We didn't know how we felt about the guy.Great laugh or no fuck?😀😀

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

23 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Are you serious? Practically everyone on here acts like a little blood is akin to battery acid, and niether dick nor tongue can go anywhere near a pussy at that time. In fact its the best time, my guy can cum inside me with minimal worries. I love hearing him groan cumming inme like no other time

I guess me and your guy are in the minority, Ash, because I never let a little 
blood stop my tongue, fingers or dick from entering the pussies of any of
my ladies. A little blood never hurt anyone. It washes right off.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Bonaly said:

Hi Ash,oh you know,up and down,in and out,wet and dry,mostly very wet and never boring.Always boring never boring(is that an oxymoron?).Anyway moving on,I replied to your post about your 75 bucks win and how good it would have been with 2 or 3 zeros on the end - no more working your asses off,more time for up and down,in and out,wet and dry mostly wet you know what I mean.Ever had a fit of the giggles when doing the do.One morning the wife and I were going at it when suddenly a guy building a fence outside started to saw and we thought let's fuck to the rhythm of him sawing,well it was as if the bastard new what we were doing,he speeded up,slowed down,speeded up and of course we were trying to be serious and the giggles were building.Well to top it off the bastard went and got his electric saw to finish the job and you know how fast they go.We would have ended up in A&E.Needless to say my dick lost the will to live and we were both poorless.We didn't know how we felt about the guy.Great laugh or no fuck?😀😀x

Haha, love that! You gota laugh sometimes having sex, it supposed to be joyous ,right? I never talked dirty to Guy having sex before last year. Amy on here actually suggested it. So guess what he did the first time i whispered something dirty in his ear to do to me? He looked at me and busted out laughing! I turned red as a beet. Can you imagine, but we been together long enough that we both laughed our asses off. That stuff brings people closer together i think. Probably some would be mad if the were embarrased by it. But once i saw the humor in it i lost it.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Haha, love that! You gota laugh sometimes having sex, it supposed to be joyous ,right? I never talked dirty to Guy having sex before last year. Amy on here actually suggested it. So guess what he did the first time i whispered something dirty in his ear to do to me? He looked at me and busted out laughing! I turned red as a beet. Can you imagine, but we been together long enough that we both laughed our asses off. That stuff brings people closer together i think. Probably some would be mad if the were embarrased by it. But once i saw the humor in it i lost it.

Haha that's great Ash. Life always writes the best and funniest stories. I can literally picture that. Thanks for sharing 😘

• Like 3

17 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

How is your sex life? Are you getting "it" " fairly" regularly?  😁😏

A good hot roast dinner wins hands down these days washed down with a nice glass of wine, red if course 🍷😁😁😁

• Like 3