Samanta & Billy (2019) Part #1

Just now, Alley barber said:

What happened to Ethel and I see Sam has done both boys tonight 

I didn't see her do anything with the 2nd guy. Only saw her with Billy. Dude basically laid there not moving and watching his phone the whole time. Didn't even keep an erection either. Want to see Sam bring back Stephan again. Those two were awesome last time.

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I didn't see her do anything with the 2nd guy. Only saw her with Billy. Dude basically laid there not moving and watching his phone the whole time. Didn't even keep an erection either. Want to see Sam bring back Stephan again. Those two were awesome last time.

If Ethel stays over there with samanta and they don't leave you might see another guy come over today

12 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

This apartment is slowing down to me they barely be at home

Daniel & dominessa has one of the best apartments 

Agreed that they've slowed down but that doesn't bother me so much. For me it's a little unrealistic to expect apartments to maintain that level of excitement 24/7, so downtime is to be expected. Plus whenever they do have another day like they invited Stephan, it will be that much more epic. But I'm still indifferent to Daniel/Dominessa. They haven't done anything worth my interest yet.

44 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Agreed that they've slowed down but that doesn't bother me so much. For me it's a little unrealistic to expect apartments to maintain that level of excitement 24/7, so downtime is to be expected. Plus whenever they do have another day like they invited Stephan, it will be that much more epic. But I'm still indifferent to Daniel/Dominessa. They haven't done anything worth my interest yet.

Yeah but Daniel & dominessa is more active with sex

That being said I think your right plus samanta & Ethel are starting to remind me of a Courtney & heather 2.0 Ethel just seems so hyper all the time

13 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

Yeah but Daniel & dominessa is more active with sex

True. Problem is that I had already seen enough of them when they were staying at Darcie/Stifler's place. And for the most part, couple's apartments don't really do it for me anymore, except for pretty much two couples on RLC. I only like watching this place because Samanta is down to do stuff with other guys when Billy isn't home. No other couple really does that, again, except for the two couples on RLC.

2 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

True. Problem is that I had already seen enough of them when they were staying at Darcie/Stifler's place. And for the most part, couple's apartments don't really do it for me anymore, except for pretty much two couples on RLC. I only like watching this place because Samanta is down to do stuff with other guys when Billy isn't home. No other couple really does that, again, except for the two couples on RLC.

I Know that's why I like watching samanta but she leaves the apartment when she is by herself when Billy is gone but if Ethel is their she will stay in invite guys over