Ora & Sandy

34 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Apartment Topic for Ora & Sandy.

Note: We don't allow Camarads Uploads to Public Boards on Cam Caps.

Hey ! StnCld 316 I know I've been here for a few years , but what is considered   PUBLIC BOARDS and where can we post pics for camarads??? 

1 minute ago, jjs said:

Hey ! StnCld 316 I know I've been here for a few years , but what is considered   PUBLIC BOARDS and where can we post pics for camarads??? 

Public Boards is the Whole Forum across all Boards including Apartment Topics.  If anything of a Picture or Video is Posted Camarads will demand it to be removed.

Until Camarads allows such Content to be Posted the Apartment Topics will likely remain at the pace it's going now.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Seen three ladies in this apartment so far, so I'm not sure if the person I am relating to is Ora, Sandy or simply a guest, but the brunette seems quite camera-shy. Always has her back towards the camera when changing (or disappears into a hidden spot) and never seems to take a bath/shower. Thinking about it, she's more likely a guest as I have seen her go out and come back with a different set of clothes. If it is the case that we have a camera shy guest and no sign of the real residents, I suggest to get more engaging residents as I feel cheated to pay a subscription for an apartment to be this way