RLC stop under cover sex and night vision sex

Daleys

RLC needs to stop all this undercover sex from guests and tenants and also this sex in the dark. RLC is meant to be real life and yet all we see is this constant hiding under the blankets when having sex or having sex in the dark. Most couples don't have sex untill the lights go off. 

Do you pay RLC a monthly subscription to see their site? If so, you need to write to RLC and let them know how you feel and maybe they will take you up on a few suggestions.

Are you a free-loader to RLC? In other words, no subscription? If this is the case you ain't got jack diddly shit to say about it, sir.

How about joining up with Cam Caps? It's a mere $20 USD for a whole year. That a measly 5 cents per day. You've been here over 2 years and you haven't seen any of the good stuff. 

il y a 11 minutes, TBG 150 a dit :

Do you pay RLC a monthly subscription to see their site? If so, you need to write to RLC and let them know how you feel and maybe they will take you up on a few suggestions.

Are you a free-loader to RLC? In other words, no subscription? If this is the case you ain't got jack diddly shit to say about it, sir.

How about joining up with Cam Caps? It's a mere $20 USD for a whole year. That a measly 5 cents per day. You've been here over 2 years and you haven't seen any of the good stuff. 

I actually have a RLC account for your info otherwise i wouldn't be saying this. I also don't need to pay for CC premium when i can see it for myself live and from replay.

• 1 month later...

With you on this Daleys

50% of the apartments are now faux lesbians

25% are on holiday all the sodding time

10% seem to be paid performers with worrying levels of apparent domestic abuse

15% seem to be close to real people Emma & Julio , Chloe & Tyler come to mind

And the final insult of having to pay extra to see any actual action on replay

RLC dont even appear to have an email address to complain to

Taking us for mugs

• Like 1