Houston Man Stands Ground Against Multiple Home Invaders, Kills 3

SPYING 1

14 minutes ago, TBG 150 said:

Just another in a long line of reasons why you'll have to pry my weapons from my cold dead fingers. The thugs will always have weapons.

So will I.

My hobbies are wheels, weapons, & women i'm not going to give none of those up

On ‎1‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 9:00 AM, SPYING 1 said:

Exchanged up to 70 shots.  A lot of Bullets to use for only 5 intruders..  He must have fired a lot of Warning Shoots before killing 3 of the 5.  Anyways glad he's safe and as long as he can prove he has a licence to carry he likely won't be charged.

We need that type of Law in Canada.  We can sure get rid of a lot of a lot of Assholes.  The Crime Rate would definitely drop as a lot of these young kids will be taking second thoughts before breaking in anyone's home.

On ‎1‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 4:34 PM, StnCld316 said:

Exchanged up to 70 shots.  A lot of Bullets to use for only 5 intruders..  He must have fired a lot of Warning Shoots before killing 3 of the 5.  Anyways glad he's safe and as long as he can prove he has a licence to carry he likely won't be charged.

We need that type of Law in Canada.  We can sure get rid of a lot of a lot of Assholes.  The Crime Rate would definitely drop as a lot of these young kids will be taking second thoughts before breaking in anyone's home.

In Florida you don't need a License to keep a gun on your property, or your car, you only need a license if you're going to carry a conceal gun

3 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

In Florida you don't need a License to keep a gun on your property, or your car, you only need a license if you're going to carry a conceal gun

We need similar in Canada but with the Current Band of Political Fools running our Country it likely will never happen. They won't even re-instate Capitol Punishment which is needed let alone approve a Stand Your Ground Law.   Canadians are allowed to have guns but they have to be Licenced and Registered, locked in a Cabinet with the Chambers empty.  If someone breaks in a home in Canada and the Perp gets shot and killed the one who pulled the Trigger gets 7 Years in Prison for Manslaughter unless your Native then they'll give you a Gladue Ticket to avoid Jail.