Nadia & Brian (2019) Part #1

4 hours ago, golfer06 said:

i have been staying away from cc & this is exactly why. n & b have been online for a few hours & only a couple of posts about their activities. as we have seen the people will leave or stay with or without our input so i'll just watch or not with little help from here. they are a nice couple & active from what i've seen at lisa's so i'm fine with giving them a chance. i'll go back to the hiding room now.

I miss you on here golfer, stay out of your hiding room and start posting. I dont get involved much in quarrels either. 

• Like 1

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Bonaly said:

Oh Ashley here's me thinking you are such a lady and would never speak to a gentleman like Rob in that way.😋

He hasn't responded, either he's not on or he doesn't know I'm kidding. I was kidding ROBWIN!!!

à l’instant, ashleyxyz a dit :

He has not responded, he does not know or I do not know I'm kidding. I was kidding ROBWIN !!!

I don't think you have any worries on that score.Rob is sound as a pound and is a joker just like yourself.It is the likes of you two that brightens this place up when it is most needed.Laughter after all is the best medicine.Your post to him made me laugh.Dont change.Have a good rest of your day.I'm off to my kip now.If I'm quick I might catch the boss before she falls asleep.😀

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

He hasn't responded, either he's not on or he doesn't know I'm kidding. I was kidding ROBWIN!!!

Oh dear you sure know how to hurt a gentleman Ash, then again its only me so what the fuck lol.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Bonaly said:

I don't think you have any worries on that score.Rob is sound as a pound and is a joker just like yourself.It is the likes of you two that brightens this place up when it is most needed.Laughter after all is the best medicine.Your post to him made me laugh.Dont change.Have a good rest of your day.I'm off to my kip now.If I'm quick I might catch the boss before she falls asleep.😀

Thx for the kind words, hope you moved quick enough!! 😁

• Like 1