B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February #4

Just now, SierraTM said:

Sir I meant if someone were to only watch the Replay or live without reading CC, will you think he or she knows it is the prude's birthday (before the candles were blown)?

I would have guess it was Ginger's birthday, mainly because Ginger's friend is here & I would also have guessed she is here to celebrate her friend's birthday 😅

But you do read CC.  

You post in this very thread everyday including yesterday.

I would have thought you would have seen that it was Sera's birthday, not Gingers. :confused:

il y a 7 minutes, maxfactor a dit :

yea we got to watch the girl (who churns through friends faster than Trump fires secretaries) Sera have to make her own cake, so it was not that obvious.  Most don't have to make their own cake.  With three friends left to celebrate...one she literally met two days ago.  None of the TEN other girls want anything to do with her. 

Yes Max this is true too... sad

11 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

HE ALREADY EXPLAINED IT TO YOU ARE YOU THICK?

No he didn't

35 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/11_2?ts=1550010319&from=share

What a surreal scene. Gina was trying so hard to keep up her smile while waiting for someone to cue her to join in not that she was keen to celebrate a "stranger's" birthday.

They were partying on one side and Gina was on her own, keeping her fake smile on the other side.

It was until I saw who blew the candles then I realised IT WASN'T GINGER'S BIRTHDAY BUT THE PRUDE'S!!!!!

I mean Ginger was the only girl with the party hat, she talked to all the guests (Gina included) and looked the most hyped while others were on their phones most of the time.

It really seemed to me Ginger was the host and birthday girl.

I just figured that if he was following this thread he would have realized who's birthday it was.

It had been posted many times. :confused:

31 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Looks like we will have no Happy Ending to the Happy Birthday Girl. Sadly it is going to end just like every night in B-1. (YAWN)

Well that may be not so true as the B-4 girls are and celebrating in Diana's room with a bottle of Champaign, looks like we may yet have a Happy Ending to Sera's birthday, just not in B-1, as I know everyone has left the B-1 screens and went to B-4 by now already.