A question about Voyeur cams participants

So what I was thinking the other day was why people join sites like VHTV,RLC etc. , even when they are not really not that much into exhibitionism(not all of them ofcourse).The obvious answer is that they are in desperate need of money.

But why are they in that much desperate need of money? I mean countries like Ukraine and Russia have one of the most cheapest education in the world,their cost of living is very easily affordable for students(Ukraine,specifically,is also famous for its good quality education).Now you may say that at this young age,they don't get enough jobs,maybe yes,but what makes me to not believe in this is that many students from my country(I am from India btw) who are pursuing studies in medical science go to Ukraine when they don't get admission in government colleges in India(which is very very tough) as the fees of private medical colleges is very high.And these students cope without too much trouble there for 4 years,so why can't people who are resident of that country cope too?

Now let's just assume that they are not getting jobs and their college studies will not get them any good job either,so they are basically left with no choice but to do this.But what baffles me even after assuming this that many of these participants own expensive mobiles like iPhone,some wear expensive clothing,many have kinda expensive gadgets like PS4 etc. and on the top of that they drink so much(which can also be expensive) and some as we all know do drugs as well(which are obviously expensive) and they can also afford to go to different countries for holidays.

Are they really poor and desperate or are they just lazy people who don't want to do hard work and are willing to do these things just for that.

I am actually really curious and want to know what you guys think about this.

• Like 1

I’m fascinated by this too. Most of the tenants that I have met and I met many of them, they seem to come from a background where they just can’t find decent employment. It’s like the opportunities have just dried up for them and the ones that are available aren’t going to be very fruitful in comparison to what they can earn on these sites. They also have access to work on these sites. Where are you going to go if you want to live in an apt full of cams in India? The voyeur sites probably aren’t going to go there because the government restrictions and employment requirements are arduous. Same goes for counties in Europe. 

Do they have drug testing for employment in Ukraine or Russia? Drug use is a major problem on all of these voyeur sites. I’ve heard stories of tenants essentially earning money to support their drug habit. Doesn’t leave much room for finding a real job and a cycle ensues. 

• Like 1

the people of the former Russian countries felt overly free after the unity. but now they understand that the capitalist world is not a free place. this is an easy money-making effort.
Now Ukraine is a helpless country stuck between America and Russia. crime rates, prostitution, mafia, bribery.
If you do business in underdeveloped countries is a prohibited job, you must give your bribes.
I think there are former participants living in the past conflict with VHTV in the background of this event.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, alt0na_O7 said:

the people of the former Russian countries felt overly free after the unity. but now they understand that the capitalist world is not a free place. this is an easy money-making effort.
Now Ukraine is a helpless country stuck between America and Russia. crime rates, prostitution, mafia, bribery.
If you do business in underdeveloped countries is a prohibited job, you must give your bribes.
I think there are former participants living in the past conflict with VHTV in the background of this event.

Care to elaborate on this part? Are you suggesting that past tenants are behind this? Perhaps a tip-off? Could be I suppose or possibly the competition eyeing the thrown of swords? 🤔

11 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Care to elaborate on this part? Are you suggesting that past tenants are behind this? Perhaps a tip-off? Could be I suppose or possibly the competition eyeing the thrown of swords? 🤔

It's just a guess. I never believed that this job involved justice. If there is no justice, people expect justice from the mafia.

• Like 2

On 2/15/2019 at 11:32 AM, Amy3 said:

I’m fascinated by this too. Most of the tenants that I have met and I met many of them, they seem to come from a background where they just can’t find decent employment. It’s like the opportunities have just dried up for them and the ones that are available aren’t going to be very fruitful in comparison to what they can earn on these sites. They also have access to work on these sites. Where are you going to go if you want to live in an apt full of cams in India? The voyeur sites probably aren’t going to go there because the government restrictions and employment requirements are arduous. Same goes for counties in Europe. 

Do they have drug testing for employment in Ukraine or Russia? Drug use is a major problem on all of these voyeur sites. I’ve heard stories of tenants essentially earning money to support their drug habit. Doesn’t leave much room for finding a real job and a cycle ensues. 

You might be right.I don't think people can get away with using drugs in other countries as they can in countries like Russia and Ukraine.It makes perfect sense that these people perform on these websites to satisfy their drug addiction,I mean looking at the amount of alcohol they consume and amount of cigarettes they smoke,it is not tough to imagine they do drugs too.

7 hours ago, SKG said:

You might be right.I don't think people can get away with using drugs in other countries as they can in countries like Russia and Ukraine.It makes perfect sense that these people perform on these websites to satisfy their drug addiction,I mean looking at the amount of alcohol they consume and amount of cigarettes they smoke,it is not tough to imagine they do drugs too.

Trust me the drug problem is an epidemic on these sites. No one wants to talk about things like this cause it spoils the fun and it turns the tenants into real people. Ironic, I know! It's much easier to ignore it and pretend they are doing this because they want to. If you try hard enough and you have a goal in mind, you can learn to ignore a lot of things.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Trust me the drug problem is an epidemic on these sites. No one wants to talk about things like this cause it spoils the fun and it turns the tenants into real people. Ironic, I know! It's much easier to ignore it and pretend they are doing this because they want to. If you try hard enough and you have a goal in mind, you can learn to ignore a lot of things.

It's an Epidemic Worldwide.  Seems to be the everyday norm for a lot of people. 

I myself have done some crazy fucked up things in my 60 Years on this Earth but Drugs was not one them. Only Drugs I take is if the Doctor Prescribes them. At the present time I take Lasix have been on that for the last 14 Years.

7 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

It's an Epidemic Worldwide.  Seems to be the everyday norm for a lot of people. 

I myself have done some crazy fucked up things in my 60 Years on this Earth but Drugs was not one them. Only Drugs I take is if the Doctor Prescribes them. At the present time I take Lasix have been on that for the last 14 Years.

For sure it is, but what many people here don't know if just how bad it really is. I know tenants who told me that pretty much everyone they knew was using drugs. For many it got to the point that they were working on the site to basically maintain their drug habit.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

For sure it is, but what many people here don't know if just how bad it really is. I know tenants who told me that pretty much everyone they knew was using drugs. For many it got to the point that they were working on the site to basically maintain their drug habit.

That's the sad part. Once they get hooked it's hard to get away from it.  It shortens the Longevity Process.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Yeah,it kind of ruins people fantasy that they are actually spying on normal people.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/20/2019 at 2:52 PM, SKG said:

Yeah,it kind of ruins people fantasy that they are actually spying on normal people.

Isn't this what this is all about tho? Fantasy?   You either come to these sites (VHTV) because you want to see sex, or, like certain people I see posting on here all the time, so that they have a place where they can make judgement on people they know nothing about but pretend they do. And since judging people in silence wouldn't do much, they come to CC and expose their vast knowledge.  And before anyone asks "Are you talking about me?" I'm not pointing fingers at anyone specifically. Just a general thing I see all the time.