3K(Kamila, Kristy and Kaley) General thread February #2

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

It's just strange that all 3 girls are unpacking their closets at the same time, combined with Kami and Kaley spending so much time out of the apartment lately. It's as if they knew their time at RLC was over, so they didn't give a shit anymore. And then, the "Fuck Off" mask Kami was wearing upon her return from Berlin.

I'm just trying to be optimistic. Look, you'll be well aware that I very rarely appear on this thread anymore. I love these girls to bits, and that's because they are living their life as real as anyone here on RLC...It can be boring sometimes, or a lot of the time, but that's life. God help anyone watching me 24/7, but it would be as boring as fuck...especially watching me on RLC/CC too many hours of the day 😏. They get a shitload of negative stuff hurled at them, but I'll be really sorry to see them go...if they are...It will be the end of an era, especially Kami and Kristy...My memories of these 2 go way back when I was a freeloader in B1...The Barca girls come and go, and some form special bonds, relationships and friendships with each other. But they are often fairly short lived because of the turnaround time of the girls...Kami and Kristy's lasted for a long time...But 1 of the saddest things for me is how that closeness between the 2 has disintegrated into nothing...Maybe that's why I stopped watching them like I use to...

• Like 3

True that Naga, I agree with your post completely, It started when Kami never excepted the ANGELS, and they way she treated them. It was truly unexpected by them and Kristy and really pissed her off as they are her good friends.

The first time her true colors came to the forefront. The relationship has gone downhill ever since then, and they had it our in the kitchen when Kristy flipped Kami off.

Their personalities are too different these days, Kami is extremely lazy and does nothing most of the time, where as Kristy is extremely busy with her career as a dancer as well as school, and last there is almost 4 year age difference between them as Kami is almost 30 now and still can't find a man that wants to be her companion. Wonder Why ? Kristy is happy go lucky and quite whimsical off the cuff personality as where Kami is like the Grinch most of the time with frown on her face and seldom ever smiles.

They have grown in different directions and it has led to this point where it appears they have got the boot from RLC

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

True that Naga, I agree with your post completely, It started when Kami never excepted the ANGELS, and they way she treated them. It was truly unexpected by them and Kristy and really passed her off as they are her good friends.

The first time her true colors came to the forefront. The relationship has gone downhill ever since then, and they had it our in the kitchen when Kristy flipped Kami off.

Their personalities are too different these days, Kami is extremely lazy and does nothing most of the time, where as Kristy is extremely busy with her career as a dancer as well as school, and last there is almost 4 year age difference between them as Kami is almost 30 now and still can't find a man that wants to be her companion. Wonder Why ? Kristy is happy go lucky and quite whimsical off the cuff personality as where Kami is like the Grinch most of the time with frown on her face and seldom ever smiles.

They have grown in different directions and it has led to this point where it appears they have got the boot from RLC

I think, deep down, you love Kami really Thes, and you're frustrated, and sad, they way it has all developed...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think, deep down, you love Kami really Thes, and you're frustrated, and sad, they way it has all developed...

Naga I probably was one of the first to jump on the Kamila bandwagon when she was in B-1 with her friend Rita. 

I am no Kamila fan now at all, I just have a hard time with those feel they are better than rest normal folk.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

If KKK does close it's probably because of declining ratings. Unfortunately, most viewers watch RLC for the sex and KKK didn't give them enough sex. I enjoyed the apartment for the interactions between the girls plus whatever sexual bonuses they would share. I realize I am in the minority,  but is it too much to ask RLC for one apartment that is not all about sex?

This apartment has lost all interest (and I'm talking about the non-sex part), after the departure of Heidi(that lesbian sequence,just to talk about it, I have chills, hey Ridge, it was not sex, it was a living work of art), I have nothing against Kaley, but it's a ghost, and she does not have the aura that had Heidi, moreover with the scramble between Kami and Kristy, it became unbearable (Kami going so far as to refuse to leave the bed to Kristy's angels while Kami was on vacation, that is to say often)
RLC being of immobility, rarely reached in a company, when I see the household preparing for R1,this is to say how the statistics of this apartment must be close to the ground, and also given the high quality of this place and the location
Aside
As for Kristy and her boyfriend, she's just clever, she found love,maybe for the first time (even though he's not very pretty), and tries to keep this pretty apartment(kill two birds with one stone), she needs it, unlike Kami, who is rich and can afford to go live elsewhere,concerning Kaley, I have no opinion, it's just a ghost, she'll do, if she leaves, like what she did in R1, Kami's valet,i guess... :biggrin:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zzakary said:

This apartment has lost all interest (and I'm talking about the non-sex part), after the departure of Heidi(that lesbian sequence,just to talk about it, I have chills, hey Ridge, it was not sex, it was a living work of art), I have nothing against Kaley, but it's a ghost, and she does not have the aura that had Heidi, moreover with the scramble between Kami and Kristy, it became unbearable (Kami going so far as to refuse to leave the bed to Kristy's angels while Kami was on vacation, that is to say often)
RLC being of immobility, rarely reached in a company, when I see the household preparing for R1,this is to say how the statistics of this apartment must be close to the ground, and also given the high quality of this place and the location
Aside
As for Kristy and her boyfriend, she's just clever, she found love,maybe for the first time (even though he's not very pretty), and tries to keep this pretty apartment(kill two birds with one stone), she needs it, unlike Kami, who is rich and can afford to go live elsewhere,concerning Kaley, I have no opinion, it's just a ghost, she'll do, if she leaves, like what she did in R1, Kami's valet,i guess... :biggrin:

Kami is not rich, she moved into this apartment to get away from the bf(Dima) she was living with.

3 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

And what makes you such an expert on Kami? You probably don't even know anything about her hometown nor her family.

"All I know is that I do not know anything"...

Enjoy Kamila Ridge... :biggrin: