Notice To Everyone - Please Read

20 minutes ago, zoifan said:

I think the topic is being over analysed to death.

VH needs to exit its operations from Ukraine. Period. Either they are smart to learn the lesson, or they learn it in a hard way.  I am sure they are already planning for this.

I think they just need to follow RLC lead on this. RLC is more established and probably learned these hard lessons back in 2011.

VH has 2 killing significant advantages above RLC at least for me:

#1: Archive recording. I am  sure that is the main reason many of us are here.

#2: Strong CamCaps social collaboration. people coming here and bitch about the participants is actually a big fun factor. Some of us without any paid subscription come here for chat and enjoy picking on some small matters, make a big deal out of them and enjoy complaining.

RLC does not have above advantages.

Fully agree...

5 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Lol yeah i am aware of that i only gave Zoifan the link i did to avoid being confused with all the other "similar" stuff shown lol but no doubt he would have sussed it out anyway.

It's not official. 
I think RLC doesn't have any forum (twitter don't know) 

Edit: But agree that RLC also have that at camcaps and even more participate then at VH. And also at that forum you post (Where you can on that same forum you they also have VH section with all apartments online and archived) 

Agreeing with you (check my edit on last post) i think zoifan was referring to the fact that here at CC (and at that forum you mention it's also like that) you can post photos from the site without any problems and videos with the only limitation need to be premium at CC and RLC don't allow nothing of that 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Agreeing with you (check my edit on last post) i think zoifan was referring to the fact that here at CC (and at that forum you mention it's also like that) you can post photos from the site without any problems and videos with the only limitation need to be premium at CC and RLC don't allow nothing of that 

Yeah i used to use that site when i was with RLC and originally you could post pictures and vids on there no problem, even had their own gallery,  but after the big RLC crackdown you won't see any pictures or anything on that site now lol

Am surprised RLC haven't stopped stuff being loaded on to CC?

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

If Attachments do get used on RLC Boards then the Premium Member just has to Upload the Content to the Premium Member Boards of the Apartment. If the Upload is in Open Forum then a Third Party Host has to be used for the Upload. The only Boards where Attachments can be used in Open Forums is VHTV, VV , LUC  and any Non Apartment Related Boards.

• Like 1

Just now, StnCld316 said:

If Attachments do get used on RLC Boards then the Premium Member just has to upload the Content to the Premium Member Boards of the Apartment. If the Upload is in Open Forum then a Third Party Host has to be used for the Upload. The only Boards where Attachments can be used in Open Forums is VHTV, VV , LUC  and any Non Apartment Related Boards.

So if RLC (not identified) get a premium account here they can send a dmca against CC ??

34 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

So if RLC (not identified) get a premium account here they can send a dmca against CC ??

After the Cam Caps Server Takedown in July 2017 the Premium Members Only Boards were Created in the RLC Apartment Topics.  Since they were created all Content that has been placed in those Boards is still there and untouched. Whereas in Open Forum of RLC the Third Party Hosted content doesn't hold up for very long. The Boards wee created for the Premium Members I don't know why they don't use them instead of Fiddling & Faddling with Third Party Hosts. I would say if RLC had any access to those Boards the Contents within just simply would not be there. The more Content that goes into those Premium Boards the more Premium Members it will Generate. Without the Premium Membership Cam Caps would not be what it is today and we thank all of the Premium Members for their Continued Support.

A Premium Cam Caps Membership is only $20 for One Year which works out to $1.66 a Month and it gives access to well over 147,000 Pictures and well over 5,600 Videos and it keeps growing everyday. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Not true for item 2 RLC has its own social media section as i stated above

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Well official or not its still there to use and many of them do so i don't see it make any difference.

I should have said a democratic forum with moderators who monitor and kick out trolls.

RLC sees the posted images a copyright problem, whereas VH sees them as marketing advantage.

I personally see VH is acting smarter in that particular area.

• Like 1

In fact, RLC has already tried to close the two forums whether Camcaps or Reallifecamfan using the DMCA because they try to protect their content, it is their operating policy

RLC communicates very little, the customer is often in the fog, however RLC seems to have tried to protect their participants as much as possible, we can understand when we see that there are apartments that have been present for several years

VHTV communicates a lot and do everything to promote sex so they are really acceded to please the customer
View the number of turnover in the participants, I would say that VH does not really protect them

So it's really two very different operating policies, one does everything for its members, the other prefers to do everything for their participants, each one his choice to know what he ultimately prefers.