Notice To Everyone - Please Read

i feel this should be an Real learning lesson for VHTV,and indeed they should learn an couple things from rlc.Site went down rails more and more as all sort of (greedy)managers took charge of site,this managers didn't care about deliver an good voyeur experience with good flow of sex..they just hired cam girls and puted them doing cam shows,best exemple of this was that infamous gargamel house full prepared to maratons of chaturbate sessions,in that case VH was smart enough to almost imediatly close it.But of course the manager changed one or other thing and place reopen(with still plenty of chaturbate maratons).Looking now to the actual houses and even twiter Seems they are trying to return to original roots(voyeur house tv ),Gess what type of site we truly gona have we will see in the next weeks,months.VHtv totaly should fallow rlc line regard being an private,premium site only accessible to view by their users and were in cc.

3 hours ago, Bonaly said:

Morning Rob,Ma heeds spinning with aw this computers stuff.Am away to build a garage😀😀

Well knowing your parking problems I wish you the best of luck lol just make sure you are all geared up this time 😁

19 minutes ago, Mira&Henry said:

Russia has the same law. It is not safer

But I guess authorities are not so much after it? I mean VHTV is not the only voyeur site with places in Russia. And nothing at all happens to them. I am still convinced webcamming is the actual dangerous thing...

11 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

webcamming is the actual dangerous thing...

webcamming? sorry I don't get it, all voyeur sites are nothing else then just webcamming; the only difference is, on cb people are using portable cam, in vhtv cams are installed on the walls, that's it.

8 minutes ago, waldi said:

webcamming? sorry I don't get it, all voyeur sites are nothing else then just webcamming; the only difference is, on cb people are using portable cam, in vhtv cams are installed on the walls, that's it.

CB and MFC can be watched in these countries VH is blocked in Russia

18 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

CB and MFC can be watched in these countries VH is blocked in Russia

it's blocked to protect privacy of participants, I think;  if vhtv had been illegal in that country, blocking it wouldn't have changed its status to legal; apart of that, FSB in Russia can get access to everything, nothing is blocked ; if they want they see it

5 minutes ago, waldi said:

it's blocked to protect privacy of participants, I think;  if vhtv had been illegal in that country, blocking it wouldn't have changed its status to legal; apart of that, FSB in Russia can get access to everything, nothing is blocked ; if they want they see it

Question is do they really have such a big interest to go after quite a small site like VHTV? I think no. So when it is blocked there nobody will watch it, nobody will talk about it and nobody has any interest taking action against them. CB and MFC are the big ones. And I am pretty damn sure Angelica & Claus got in trouble because of the webcamming...

• Upvote 1